Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes when Upgrading and then Downgrading again

Hi,

i have the problem that Wasser Firmware 2.0.3 was working nearly fine but little stuttering in video playback.

Now i updated to 2.0.7 and then downgraded to 2.0.3 again with AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 because of audio hdmi passthrough problems

But now i have audio hdmi passtrough problems when using Wasser firmware 2.0.3 :-(

Can somone pls tell me what is not downgraded when flashing with AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 ?
    and is there a workaround for this problem ?

best regards,
    Thomas

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post
    Hi,

i have the problem that Wasser Firmware 2.0.3 was working nearly fine but little stuttering in video playback.

Now i updated to 2.0.7 and then downgraded to 2.0.3 again with AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 because of audio hdmi passthrough problems

But now i have audio hdmi passtrough problems when using Wasser firmware 2.0.3 :-(

Can somone pls tell me what is not downgraded when flashing with AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 ?
    and is there a workaround for this problem ?

best regards,
    Thomas
    It sounds to me like you have missed a setting somewhere which made it work on 2.0.3 which you had enabled, therfore didnt work as you missed it when upgrading and reverting. Check android settings and kodi/spmc settings which ever you use. Also it could be an environmental issue i.e. you've dislodged a cable, try another hdmi.

Comment

i tried also to restore with AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 first (to restore kernel ... which was not backuped by twrp) and after this with twrp -> so all settings and kernel should be the same as before

cables where not changed since first day only usb mass storage but that was never a difference witch port i used.

Comment

Try again to flash the 2.0.3...
        Maybe before do a factory reset (using stock recovery and not TWRP (If I'm not wrong there doesn't exist any officail TWRP for this box))...

Normally there shouldn't be any problem to downgrade...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
        X