Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK809III rtl8723bs Brick

MK809III rtl8723bs Brick

Android 4.2 Quad Core Mini PC Smart TV Dongle Bluetooth WIFI MK809 III - RK3188 MK809III rtl8723bs ....Ugggg =Partial Brick

Worked without root however quickly locked up within minutes so tried to flash
    Tried installing the Neomode 3.1, it installed succesfuly, then no more signal from the hdmi and no recognizing by PC.
    Unpowered several time, and only able by reset button to connect with PC and "Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb" by avery flash tool.
    Tried to blindly instal several roms found here trying hard to follow the line (too many external link, no a solution updated at the beginning of a post marked "Solved")
    So now i'm here asking help.
    about to snap and hit it with a hammer...lol
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

There are several ROMS around here for the MK809III using the RTL8723BS wifi. Unfortunately, not all work equally, as there are different boards with different setups of the same thing.

With the site redesign I have lost all the links that I had to them, but just do a search for RTL8723BS in this sub-forum (like this one)
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Thanks for the reply ,,ya I know what you mean ...ive tried them alll on here Must have a different animal..Flashes img successfull but no penguins and no hdmi picture..cheap POS this chinese junk..lol

Comment

Did you try this one too? MK809III,UH007B_8723bs_4.4_1080_20140924
        I got the same problems and tried a couple of ROMs without luck.

You can find it here: https://yadi.sk/d/oLLygFotdc6K3

Comment

Originally posted by Rigattoni View Post
          Did you try this one too? MK809III,UH007B_8723bs_4.4_1080_20140924
          I got the same problems and tried a couple of ROMs without luck.

You can find it here: https://yadi.sk/d/oLLygFotdc6K3
          Yes,without any luck...

Comment

Hello. I have same situation with same stick probably. I tried put a new ROM and everything was ok.Succes everytime. Blank screen after that. I can connect to Pc only in flash mode. I cant erase IDB in RKandorid tool. Is write Erased IDb ok but it was only 6 files!! Do you know any diffrent way to erase IDB?? i think thats the problem. Or maybe you find the way how to fix that?? thanks for answer

Comment

Working...
            X