Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not able to boot to recovery

hi guys,

i got a Tronsmart S89 Elite and ive got Finless 1.6 Rom on it. Somehow i am not able to boot to recovery anymore. i tried it so often now...

no powerplug plugged in + press reset buttun in AVhole >> power in >> powerbutton
    i tried it with holding powerbutton and reset for longtime, short, hold 1 and press the other 5 times and and and...

also i treid booting to recovery through titanium backup, and several other apps.

all it does is to boot up normaly the finless 1.6 rom.
    anyone any clue?

realy? noone? =/

Comment

Have you tried booting to recovery with This app it works for me every time
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

i was so angry i spend so much time trieing this i did not touch it long time. well i tried now reboot app from petrus and.... doesnt work either! just boots up finlessrom.

i would be realy thankfull if anyone else has another idea.

Comment

have you a recovery file on sd card ?

Comment

Its a known issue..
            Question what are you trying to do?

Fw update
            -bootup Android - update (app) - choose ( firmware update.zip from sdcard)

You could also try.. number 7.. recovery. zip from link:

Just.. a few thoughts.. goodluck

Comment

i am trieing to flash tronsmart stock. if i try to flash via updateapp... guess what¿¡ it reboots finless without flashing. im so out of ideas...

Comment

No, you need to use the stock-recovery.zip from the link I posted.. then it boots to revovery.. then you can upgrade fw
                See:

Comment

Working...
                X