arnova ANF13PAD not booting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arnova ANF13PAD not booting

a friend has given me a arnova tab that will not boot up...
    It loads the ARNOVA screen... then occasionally it will show some kind of weird pattern (bricked?)

I am new to this so expect idiot-like comments...

weird pattern on the screen could be hardware related. or you may be able to find the factory firmware from the site and reflash . may just be glitching out and needs some love .

I've had a few arnova tabs . and saved them everytime . unless it's hardware
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Being new to fixing tablets... how does one flash a device?
      and how do I know which firmware? The latest? I know some don't work as good as previous ones...
      also (again) I have no idea where to look do you have a link?

Comment

ok my friend ,i think you are out of luck on any stock firmware . i have looked around and came across this .

http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...are-familypad/ and also i believe that the familypad is not a rockchip device.

i think it runs allwinner . not really any development on this tablet . oh ! let me ask . it is a familypad right ? it's 13 " ? if so then yeah i doubt you will have much luck.

not much help when there is not any stock firmware from the company. sorry can't get you any further. google is your friend ,so search ........ there is alot of info here as well.

freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Yeah its 13" the pattern is my user image too...
          i don't understand what he did... and i can't find out how to enter the system settings. (or is it impossible at the moment?)

haha. Linux is the way forward by the looks of it... hmm... ivI've got it I just can't understand it yet...lol

okay ill look into that side of it and post again when I've failed ;-) (knowing me I will)

thank you

Comment

Working...
          X