vegas89 running 109k4 cannot be updated to 112k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vegas89 running 109k4 cannot be updated to 112k

My vega s89 running 109k4 stock rom can not be updated. I follow the instructions found in trosmat site to update it but nothing happens. it just restarts. I tried sd card and usb burnig method. Any help will be appriciated.

I have the same problem...i have tried multiple times to do update and nothing happens...instead of starting update tronsmart vega s89 elite is showing tronsmart logo, which is flashing back and forth, and that's it...no android robot to show up, no update process to start?! i contacted tronsmart support but it was a waste of time...they are repeating the same song: follow the instructions, like i am moron...at the end they asked me to make a video of failed process, like i did have time to do their job!!!

in the last e-mail they were promised to put up a new version of firmware on its site, because it is obviously something wrong with update files, but they still didn't do anything...i won't hold my breath that it will be fixed, and i am deeply disappointed with the tronsmart support and attitude...

to make things worse, 109k4 is extremely unstable version! apps are crashing and freezing left and right all the time...and now we are stuck on it? i recommend you to write to tronsmart support anyway, because only that way maybe they will realize that they have to do something about it...i am surprised that no more people are complaining about it because i think problem is widespread...

Comment

I am having the same kind of problem with a mxiii. I can't downgrade. Also stuck at the tronsmart logo.

Comment

Working...
      X