Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help (2) S82B not showing on HDMI

Hi everyone,
    I've been searching for weeks on a fix for my 4K S82B. I have no idea what brand it is because it doesn't sat anywhere on the device or on the packaging. Its a round box like many of you described but no red power button.
    My problem is that when I connect the HDMI cable nothing comes up on the TV. The AV cables work but the quality is verrrrry poor.
    Is there a fix for this problem? Or is the box damaged. I have two of these boxes and they both did the same thing within weeks of each other. I am not aware of any updates going on as I did not do any.
    Somebody please help...

Originally posted by bongle View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've been searching for weeks on a fix for my 4K S82B. I have no idea what brand it is because it doesn't sat anywhere on the device or on the packaging. Its a round box like many of you described but no red power button.
    My problem is that when I connect the HDMI cable nothing comes up on the TV. The AV cables work but the quality is verrrrry poor.
    Is there a fix for this problem? Or is the box damaged. I have two of these boxes and they both did the same thing within weeks of each other. I am not aware of any updates going on as I did not do any.
    Somebody please help...
    Ok I thought, that since you couldn't seemingly power the Device up, that it might be due to crappy Power Bricks, that are on the whole seemingly all to common for these China Devices. This doesn't seem to be the Case though....

So Assuming that its only the SD AV that's working and its otherwise "ignoring" the HDMI then what you should do is boot it up to the MBOX Launcher

Then you should go to the Setting Tile ->

Then to Display... Disable the Auto Output Mode, and then manually set the correct Option needed for your TV.

...Hopefully that'll set you up!
    Last edited by Ichijoe; 04-28-2015, 17:43.

Comment

Working...
    X