Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cube u30gt2 Quad core Tablet PC get android 4.2 upgrade, beta firmware download here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnifico View Post
    VPlayer ist best for streaming
    MXplayer ist best for playback

at least in my book
    ya i use mx player myself, but some reason its not perfect smooth, no matter what settings i use, the files are mkv bdrip they only 2gb-3gb in size 720p and also 1080p to show full quality of screen, but they dont play super smooth, like on galaxy s3, hope may fix for future though,

Comment

I just downloaded vlc player and seems to run a little better on my 3gb 720 film than mx did mmm maybe try that? Need this new rom flash tho.

Comment

Originally posted by yammyamm View Post
        I just downloaded vlc player and seems to run a little better on my 3gb 720 film than mx did mmm maybe try that? Need this new rom flash tho.
        just tied vlc plays mines worse then mx player , i'll stick with mx player, hope 4.2 rom it improves it

Comment

Just set up the tab with the later version of 4.2.2. I'm liking this a lot so far. I think I'll be uploading this ROM in a few hours.
          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Cant wait thank you

Comment

cant wait !, is it faster ? scrolling web pages ? x264 movie playing ? higher antutu scre ?

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post
                cant wait !, is it faster ? scrolling web pages ? x264 movie playing ? higher antutu scre ?
                Best way I can describe it is nicer. Visually it's great, seems responsive. I've run antutu and it scored low 15,000 which is lower than I've been seeing with 4.1.

No complaints on web sites, tapatalkHD or you tube.
                900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

people don´t go nuts for the antutu points.

this benchmark does not represent the power of a rom 100% correctly.
                  My experience is that some of the best ROMs for my Galaxy Note had the worst antutu point scores but were clearly more smooth.

Of course the antutu points can point out problems of a device.
                  For example in this case the following is possible.
                  For marketing the graphics drivers for the tab could habe been 100% optimized to score as high numbers in antutu as possible. Now that users experience graphics problems such as frame dropping in video playback these problem may have been fixed at the cost of graphics power resulting in lower antutu points scores.

For a more exact opinion we would need a closer look at what antutu benchmark states.
                  Each score for the section that antutu benches. Firmware by firmwarenot just the final score.

If anyone would do that I´d ready to have a closer look on the numbers to see what is happening to the antutu scores of our cube.

My U30GT2 is finally on it´s way to me since "efox-shop" had a hard time finding one to send to me
                  DHL collected it on the 24th. So hopefully it will be here next thursday or friday I hope.

Comment

Agree entirely re antutu, I run it on my ROMs but place much more emphasis on how the ROM feels in use. I think it's 4.2.2 for me going forwards.
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                    X