Pipo X7s Boot Loop after Removing Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo X7s Boot Loop after Removing Android

Hello, my name is Frank. Im new in this forum and my english is not the best ;-)

I have a Pipox7s Dual Boot.
    First i have find out the Win8.1 key.
    Then i create the recovery usb stick and switch it to english with help of the description in this forum. Have try it and it works fine.
    Then i delete the Android Partition and and resize it for Windows. After completing all of the stepsWindows 8.1 works fine and boot without problems.
    But then in Windows, I press the icon for switching from Windows to Android. ...The system shut down,restart,and it is now booting in loop. It will not boot from the recovery usb stick. I can enter the bios but,but everything i do,it will not boot to windows.

Sorry for my english,hope you can help me.

hmmm, if you are able to enter the bios the "Boot Override" at [Save & Exit] doesn't help?
    Did you also tried at [Boot] the "Boot Option Priorities" (if it also exists at this bios)?
    Maybe, if it exists at this bios, a "Discard Changes and Reset" at [Save & Exit] helps???

RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Yes, i try them all. But nothing works.
      At last I create an Android USB Image from this link : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-x7-os-android
      This is booting and shows me a menu where i can choose "Android Life", "Install", and "Windows 8". It only works in the life mode,but no Windows.

Comment

I am not an expert but I don't think this is about BIOS.

I have the X7s and when you click the icon for Windows to Android this is an exe. It give a message that a variable has been set, then the machine reboots. I guess that the variable is in the file system and the boot sequence is BIOS -> check variable -> boot OS

Is this possible?

I can look more tomorrow and see if I can find the file with this variable. If you can change this file then it will boot into Windows again.

Tony

Comment

I think so to. Its not a bios problem. Thanks for your help.Looking forward to your reply.

Frank

Comment

The Problem is solved. In this link: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...s-x7s-pictures
            I found the reset button. I have press it at startup. Now the UI Interface for Switching Android-Windows is displayed. Now i can start windows.

Comment

So did you successfully remove android ? I like to do the same since I find it useless on this device.
              Thanks

Comment

Hello,
                yes i remove android successfully. Windows works fine.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation, will do the same

Comment

Did you managed to remove the dual OS boot screen as well?

Comment

Hello, no im not remove the OS boot screen. I think its coupled witch the hardware. What do you think?

Comment

I did clean windows install that got rid off all the crap on it

Comment

Hi Frank, how did you remove the android partition?

Comment

Hi, i use Easeus Partition Master. Its freeware. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                            X