Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me with Sixaxis app - SOLVED

Hi Everyone,

I have a cyx-809III v5_2 with rtl8723bs wifi running on the stock kit kat rom. Everything works well except the sixaxis app. The controller is paired via the usb otg cable. When I click Start and the app says "listening for controllers...", the ps3 controller is not detected and it says "Killed". This happens every time. Please help me.

PS- Wasser, Finless or neomode roms do not work. I tried them all

Originally posted by motofreek View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have a cyx-809III v5_2 with rtl8723bs wifi running on the stock kit kat rom. Everything works well except the sixaxis app. The controller is paired via the usb otg cable. When I click Start and the app says "listening for controllers...", the ps3 controller is not detected and it says "Killed". This happens every time. Please help me.

PS- Wasser, Finless or neomode roms do not work. I tried them all
    Are you using a genuine ps3 controller some none genuine ps3 controller will not work
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

It is a genuine Sony PS3 controller. I think it has something the rom itself. I will take a screenshot.

Comment

This is a screenshot. Why is it saying "Killed"?. What is killing it?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Did you grant sixaxis superuser permissions? This is a must

What rom are you running?

What sixaxis are you using?
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

nice information
            thanks all

Comment

When I start the sixaxis app initially it is granted root access. I am using version 0.8.1.

My firmware is from chinagadgets website

Comment

Some more info...
                I just ran sixaxis compatibilty checker and my controller is detected. I can see all the buttons pressed on the screen. However, when I run sixaxis controller, I noticed that when the Touchscreen device step is created my screen gets wider by a few pixels then it says "listening for controllers". As soon as the "killed" message comes up, the screen goes back to normal.

Could it be something with the virtual touchscreen driver on the device killing the sixaxis app?

This is so frustrating.

Comment

FINALLY!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

The problem was with the sixaxis app itself. Apparently it is an issue with v0.8.1. I installed v0.8.2 as suggested on a russian site and it worked perfectly. Now I can finally begin some serious game testing!

Comment

Working...
                  X