Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi Skins

Hi all,

I'm looking for a very simple and unique skin for Kodi which is easy for non-techies to understand and operate. I have the shortcuts setup with the Confluence skin but if you don't teach someone what each and every add on is, it could be difficult for someone to understand when first launching.

I was thinking about the confluence ccm skin but I'm having issues setting this up. I was going to break everything up in to sections and categories.

I like the Amber skin but it's lacking the homepage shortcuts which is very useful for noobs.

What do you all recommend? Does anyone have any modified confluence skins I can test out and edit?

Thanks!

I use the Conq skin on my Kodi devices, nice Clean blue backdrop, easy to navigate menus, worked well with PlexBMC

Comment

Originally posted by ddzc View Post
      Hi all,

I'm looking for a very simple and unique skin for Kodi which is easy for non-techies to understand and operate. I have the shortcuts setup with the Confluence skin but if you don't teach someone what each and every add on is, it could be difficult for someone to understand when first launching.

I was thinking about the confluence ccm skin but I'm having issues setting this up. I was going to break everything up in to sections and categories.

I like the Amber skin but it's lacking the homepage shortcuts which is very useful for noobs.

What do you all recommend? Does anyone have any modified confluence skins I can test out and edit?

Thanks!

Take a look at this http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...519#post499519

I'm not quite finished yet but the links under movies, TV shows etc goes straight to the correct section of that plugin.
      To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Working...
      X