Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default user

Hi,
    Got my X7 yesterday and started playing with it.
    When I powered it up the first time there was no setup phase, it boots up directly to the Start screen.
    They had a default user called "we". Can I delete this user from Windows? I setup a Microsoft account for myself, and added myself as Administrator.
    Se can I delete "we"?

If you have at minimum one user which is able to administrate the system (e.g. create new users and so on) you can delete every other user...
    (I'm not sure, but you should also have a look at the C:\Users directory because maybe windows doesn't also delete the user-directory)

RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Better yet just restore windows to factory condition
      • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. ...
      • Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
      • Under Refresh your PC without affecting your files, tap or click Get started.
      • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Comment

Working...
      X