My custom black glass nova build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Groovetemple View Post
    @bloatman...you did an awesome job...wow.....i just tested your Kodi Version on my Tronsmart S82-H S802 Soc Amlogic 114K (Oman) and it works great. Some Addons seem to be geolocked like BBC Player, CanTV etc...but most of the Addons really work great!
    The native was Kodi 14.2 (your Edition) - i upgraded via Android Nightly on Kodi 15 Beta....no problem so far....

I was a bit irritated with the GUI - main menu of black glass nova...couldn't find the power options or movie, music option (to scan my library) in the main menu.........but all in all your edtion is da bomp :-D

much appreciated

cheers

Groovetemple
    thank you I spent a lot of time on it, for bbc i player you just need to check enable proxy server in settings and it should work, the 3 Canadian add ons work for me here in the states without any problem

Comment

bloatman many thanks for your reply....will check it out this evening (iBBC Player cc).....really you did an awesome job...cheers from Germany

Comment

Hi there

i really like your custom black nova build - many many thanks for your hard work.....one question...would you provide a new downloadlink becuase the old one isn't availible anymore....and my Smart Box died 2 days ago..so i have to reinstall this great apk...would be really really nice...

many thanks in advance

Groovetemple

Tronsmart S82-H Model 114k Rom

ps...don't give a s*** what other users mentioned here...your build is the best in my opinion

Comment

Why pay when so many free builds out go to http://totalxbmc.com or just add source http://i.totalxbmc.tv or http://shadows repo. Info/shadows

That's just a few sites there are more.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

DIBBO100 mate if there something you don't like just make a constructive post on how to improve it, rather than put person down for trying to learn and share.
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I never tried this skin. I liked what you did. If you do an updated version with the latest STABLE Isengard(Jarvis is NOT ready folks, although if you have a NVidia Shield and only their remote it is essential), I'd like to see it. Takes hours and hours to do your own skins. I appreciate your effort and think it looks great!

Comment

Working...
              X