MXQ Android Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Android Box

Have an MXQ Android box supposedly only a few weeks old...the box has reset itself and is now looking for a password on the Android launcher page..have tried 0000 as a pin and it doesn't work.The person who sold me the box claims that what happened is impossible and wants money to fix it even though it's supposedly under warranty.Tried to get into factory restore using the pin method and although it starts it drops power after a few seconds and fails, removing pin and the power works away.Any other way this can be fixed?

Hello, Have you tried a different power adapter> Just make sure you use an adapter with the same Tip Polarity, voltage, and at least as many amps as the one included with the MXQ.. I don't know if it will help, but it might be a good first step.
    Good luck.

Comment

Iv seen this before a tv box asking for a pin/password so I don't think its nothing to do with the seller, if I find any info I will post back here its on freaktab somewhere though
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thanks lads,.I appreciate the replies ,have tried an alternative power supply and that did not work .. Blinkone if you manage to find the thread(I have searched and cannot find it)I would love to see it.I have been advised of a few more things that I can try .I will post on this thread what was attempted.If anyone else has anymore ideas ,I'd love to hear them but I will post what I tried and what the result was.

Comment

Working...
        X