Please Help - Netxbook - NEXT7P12-8g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help - Netxbook - NEXT7P12-8g

I have a next7p12-8g tablet that is pretty much trashed now. When ever I boot it comes up Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped. I press OK, Then it says Unfortunately, Launcher has stopped. I press OK. It then just cycles with previous message. I can't do anything except press OK. I have wiped the cache partition and performed factory resets numerous times. With no success. I called nextbook and my warranty expired 2 months ago. I am thinking the OS is corrupted and would like to reinstall it. I see there are several different blogs with different ROMS for my tablet type but am unsure which one to use. Could someone please point me to the ROM I should use. Also I have never reinstalled a ROM is there a help blog on how to do that? I am very new to this and any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

BigRed

After several hours of reading and attempting. I now have the tablet working... All my appreciation goes out to SHAWNMT. Without all his posts and hard work this tablet of mine would still be a brick.. I will def. be donating to his cause.

BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed15 View Post
      After several hours of reading and attempting. I now have the tablet working... All my appreciation goes out to SHAWNMT. Without all his posts and hard work this tablet of mine would still be a brick.. I will def. be donating to his cause.

BigRed

Glad you got it working!

ShaunMT
      Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
      X