X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge issue with my s89-h (Tronsmart) screen goes black and cuts sound

Hey guys,

So this issue happens most frequently with the s89h set to 1080p
    It happens at least once a minute and it's like its looking for a source. It cuts sound and the screen goes black for 1 second. When the auto detect is on for resolution it only detects 720p while the tvs are 1080 and 4k. When I set the box to 720 it happens a lot less frequently.

Did I miss a set on the finless 2.1 install?

It has been happening while I have had finless 2.0/1

Please help

Bump

Comment

If i must guess bad... hdmi cable or dc adaptor
      Hmm...or one off your usb connected devicess is draining to much power ( like a non external powered hd )

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
        If i must guess bad... hdmi cable or dc adaptor
        Hmm...or one off your usb connected devicess is draining to much power ( like a non external powered hd )
        Don't think it's any of these as I have another s89h and I have plugged it into the place of this one with 0 issues. I only have a wireless k400r plugged in. As for hdmi cables I have tried like 4 of my monster cables and then went out to buy a different brand to see if this unit was not friendly with the monster cables.

Comment

Just saw this post. Sounds like a sound problem. Check to see if the file you are playing is DTS 5.1 or higher. Check if passthrough is ENABLED in the audio settings. If so, deselect it an see if it now works. If that worked then you need to adjust your system audio setting to work with your receiver.

Comment

bumped into similar problems, as stuttering issues popped out while I am using Netflix, I may guess that the probem may lie in the chipset. Amlogic s802 is a decent chipset, which however can be a little bit old nowadays, you may try this box which i have used in the past half an year without any trouble. http://www.tinydeal.com/tronfy-px30eiv-p-154403.html

Comment

Working...
            X