Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10% off sale at our new Android sticks -- www.engel.com

Hello FreakTab,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Gavin, from Engel Computers (www.engel.com). We've been purchasing Android computers in bulk direct from manufacturers in China (and by-passing vendors in Hong Kong) since late 2012. We operate completely within the United States (tax free New Hampshire). Our goal at Engel Computers is to provide services and support alongside hardware sales.

With that said, we have begun the site with a small assortment of products, such as this RK3066 stick with a built in video camera & microphone: the MX3. You may recognize the device, as the manufacturers of ShenZhen sell many of the same products just with different names.

Currently, we are running a brief sale on our Android sticks. With this coupon code you can save 10% on your next purchase: R2Z79ETZE

With our free US shipping, our MX3 sells for an unbeatable $45 with free shipping in the US! Our MX1 is even less, for those who don't want a camera & microphone.

If you want, you can also check out our great deals on ****: http://www.****.com/sch/engel+android

Check us out and save a few bucks!

Engel Computers
    engel.com
    Fast shipping & no hassle returns in the US
    1 (888) 99-ENGEL
    Last edited by Engel; 05-04-2013, 22:25.

I just ordered and received an Engels MX3 on this sale. Gavin has been very approachable and helpful over some minor issues I had that had nothing at all to do with the unit malfunctioning. It works great. What he didn't tell you in this thread is that he will root it and Finless ROM on it for no charge. That's a godsend to someone like me with marginal geek cred and a learning curve ahead.

Comment

Working...
    X