Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!! How can Switch from android to Windows and from Windows to android...i shot down Windows then i take the electik cabel out and wait then i took inside and start pipo again that i come to the Screen where i can choose between Windows or android..Thanks for answers

Hi and welcome to freaktab watch the first 3 minutes of the video and you will switch between android to windows and vice versa
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

thank y for this but i have now a next Problem:: when i started pipo i have not the Screen where i can choose between Windows or android..Pipo always start from alone with Windows..How i can come to android or how i become the first Screen back where i can choose...because maybe i press something by start but i not see because my tv Show not all..now i see by tv that i must press overscan and now i have Fullscreen...but the Picture by start where in can choose is gone...or i must go into Bios..please help me
      Last edited by chicken763; 06-15-2015, 17:23.

Comment

Is yours the X7 or the X7S? I don't have either model, but it was my understanding only the X7S comes with dual-boot.

Comment

yes i have a pipo x7s..and when i become and making on the pipo the sreen coming where i can choose between Windows or android..So maybe i make a mistake because the Screen is gone and not coming when i started pipo..pipo is starting with Windows..what can i do that i become the Screen back to choose...

Comment

Originally posted by chicken763
            yes i have a pipo x7s..and when i become and making on the pipo the sreen coming where i can choose between Windows or android..So maybe i make a mistake because the Screen is gone and not coming when i started pipo..pipo is starting with Windows..what can i do that i become the Screen back to choose...
            Do you see the PIPO logo at the beginning of the boot?

Comment

Yes and then i see the circle how work when Windows started and now????
              Last edited by chicken763; 06-16-2015, 16:02.

Comment

have noboby any idear..i want only my startscreen back where i can choose between Windows and android

Comment

Originally posted by chicken763 View Post
                  Unplug the power and replug to do a full reboot. Then you should have the selection screen Android/ Windows.

Comment

Working...
                  X