R89 question to Beelink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls look at here:

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Fingers are crossed. I like stock roms and clean them myself. Thank you for notifying us. Busy weekend but will test out on my collection....can you share what the issue was?
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Just received an r89. For reasons I cannot explain, I did not check these forums first before purchasing. The unit benchmarks well, but when I settled in for some Netflix and Plex movie watching I was surprised to find the video stutter. It would be very cool for Beelink to patch this.

+1

So I contacted Beelink support. I was surprised when I received a very quick answer. However, the answer seemed to indicate that they might not be supporting the R89 any longer. Not sure, but this was the reply:

" R89 TV BOX product is temporarily is not updated , You can choose RK3368 chip .
        http://www.azw-online.com/Product/i6...id-TV-Box.html:
        "
        Last edited by k-teach; 07-30-2015, 17:58. Reason: Reply from Beelink support

Comment

Hi,
          does someone know how to get work the google app Android TV Remote Control work with R89 ? (I use the Wasser Frimware 4.x)

Comment

Originally posted by Kytrix View Post
            Hi,
            does someone know how to get work the google app Android TV Remote Control work with R89 ? (I use the Wasser Frimware 4.x)
            Try this instead: http://ugoos.net/index.php?route=pro...download_id=68
            Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
            I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
            RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Hi,
              I haven't seen that remote work with Rockchip. They have there own remote. Not sure it will work with that rom. Amlogic devices work with the android tv remote.

Guys, just get some useful information for the Rockchip base android tv stick, i can’t wait to share with you guys, hope you think it is useful: 1 The user manual of wifi display onRockChip-TV https://www.dropbox.com/s/ce2vm4carmm0teg/The%20user%20manual%20of%20wifi%20display%20onRockChip-TV.pdf?m The wifi display is the newest function in Android 4.2, it can make your smartphone or laptop share their screen […]
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

thanks for your answers !

by the way, do you know a more sofisticated remote which work with our R89 ?
                I would like to control more buttons (in kodi for example to get proper play/pause .. and other functions )

Comment

thanks for your answers !

by the way, do you know a more sofisticated remote which work with our R89 ?
                  I would like to control more buttons (in kodi for example to get proper play/pause .. and other functions )
                  China-1 Stock | Buy MeLE F10 Deluxe 2.4GHz Wireless Fly Air Mouse Keyboard Game Controller 6 Axial Gyro IR Learning for Android PC TV Box online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

I am a huge fan of Logitech K400. Survived several years with young kids. And instant gratification @ walmart.

Comment

Thanks BudgetGeek, I would prefer a classic IR remote, because the final aim is to use my univeral remote (One ForAll X-Sight color)
                      (maybe I could also order the meLe F10 to use in mouse/keyboard to replace my small keyboard/touchpad)

Because I would drive my Amplifier, TV, projector and of course my Android box !

do you have an idea how to use another Infrared remote on the R89 box ? (I mean maybe the IR codes of our remotes are the same of another common remote ..)

regards.

Comment

I have the R89 for almost a year now, very great box that i uprgrades like a boss LOL (will post pictures). I used stock firmware before but it was laggy and games like asphalt 8 crashes, and real racing had suttering audio. Now i use wasser on 4.4, great, but lucky patcher doesn't work, and i'll try tonight lolipop! Wasser firmware are awesome, much better that stock, faster, very very smooth and with minimum of apps. Plus there is more space available!

Comment

BudgetGeek !

I Juste received my MeLE remote ! prety nice !

Do you know how to use the Home button ? it does nothing here :/

Comment

BudgetGeek !

I Juste received my MeLE remote ! prety nice !

Do you know how to use the Home button ? it does nothing here :/
                            Free, single purpose app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eymapredefiner

Paid, dual purpose app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...keyboardhelper

Side note, may not apply to you, but I am running wasser rom 2.0.7 and had to delete the aosp keyboard to make external helper pro remapping work, never had to do that with other roms.

Comment

Thanks ! it works perferctly now !

Comment

Working...
                              X