Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stuck

Anything that looks for a connected device and has an option to boot to bootloader.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
      Anything that looks for a connected device and has an option to boot to bootloader.
      i have tried the instruction,but cube u30gt2 can't connect to pc and can't bootloader,what should i do?
      i have tried
      Fix 1
      start the flash tool
      connect the cube
      press power for 15 seconds to force power off
      press vol + then press power and keep them pressed for 4 seconds releasing power then vol +
      and then the picture is
      what should i do after that friend?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by fansdroid; 05-08-2013, 22:37.

Comment

That's the stock recovery I've only used it a few times. From this screen I think either vol+ and then power or power and then vol + will bring up a menu. It won't do any harm to experiment here and if you get to the menu try clearing cache, factory reset or any other options. Does the tab get detected by the pc/flash tool when in recovery?

I came close to getting stuck in a recovery loop while experimenting with some cwm recoveries. I had to start the flash tool and restart the tab, and watch for it being detected so I could press the button to restart in bootloader. In most cases I've been able to force the tab off with long power then connect to USB while holding vol+ to get boot loader.
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Some how i think i have got the tablet into bootloader if that is what it is called as i think my computer found found the tablet or an unknown device but needs the drivers for it. Where do i find them? i have downloaded the Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.4, is this correct?

Comment

My ROM kits have all the drivers. What version of the cube do you have?
            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Thank you, i am downloading the Cube U30GT 2 4.2.2 v3 evaluation 900 supersport ROM. i am running w8 on my computer is that ok or a daft question? The RKBatchTool_1.5 doesn't have w8 drivers so i am guessing thats why they are not installing.
              Last edited by Neilcee; 05-09-2013, 00:54.

Comment

That's the stock recovery I've only used it a few times. From this screen I think either vol+ and then power or power and then vol + will bring up a menu. It won't do any harm to experiment here and if you get to the menu try clearing cache, factory reset or any other options. Does the tab get detected by the pc/flash tool when in recovery?

I came close to getting stuck in a recovery loop while experimenting with some cwm recoveries. I had to start the flash tool and restart the tab, and watch for it being detected so I could press the button to restart in bootloader. In most cases I've been able to force the tab off with long power then connect to USB while holding vol+ to get boot loader.
                this is the screen shot
                i have tried per itemin screen shot,but after i reboot the tablet did stuck in logo again friend
                Attached Files

Comment

My ROM kits have all the drivers. What version of the cube do you have?
                  my cube is cube u30gt2 friend,sorry,i think you said with me
                  Last edited by fansdroid; 05-09-2013, 05:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Neilcee View Post
                    Thank you, i am downloading the Cube U30GT 2 4.2.2 v3 evaluation 900 supersport ROM. i am running w8 on my computer is that ok or a daft question? The RKBatchTool_1.5 doesn't have w8 drivers so i am guessing thats why they are not installing.

Those drivers should be fine but you need a ROM for the u30gt not the u30gt 2.

Try http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...supersport-ROM
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by fansdroid View Post
                      my cube is cube u30gt2 friend,sorry,i think you said with me
                      That one was not aimed at you.

Have you downloaded ones of my mor kits for the gt2?
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

That one was not aimed at you.

Have you downloaded ones of my mor kits for the gt2?
                        no,i haven't friend,can you explain to me?because it my first problem friend
                        Last edited by fansdroid; 05-09-2013, 08:50.

Comment

It will make it easier to help you if if you are using tools I know. Have you flashed a ROM or late you on the original that came with the tab?
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

It will make it easier to help you if if you are using tools I know. Have you flashed a ROM or late you on the original that came with the tab?
                            no,i haven't friend,this is the original rom friend.last night i download in your link

and i try to use that rom, but in rom flash tool written no found rkandroid usb.my tablet is not unknow device.not detected
                            can you tell me about"put the tab into flash mode"?

Comment

Hold power for 10 seconds then release. This should ensure the tablet is turned off.

Start the flash tool.

Hold vol + and connect USB. Release vol + after a few seconds.

Is an unknown device detected, if so you need to install the drivers from the ROM kit.
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Hold power for 10 seconds then release. This should ensure the tablet is turned off.

Start the flash tool.

Hold vol + and connect USB. Release vol + after a few seconds.

Is an unknown device detected, if so you need to install the drivers from the ROM kit.
                                while i download ROMkit1.05 and extract to folder,i didn't find the installer drivers from ROM kit. is the installer RKAndroidTool?

Comment

Working...
                                X