X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Rotate Screen on Minix X7

Hi,

I already tried my apps on google apps store,
    but none of those apps can make my minixx device screen get rotate at portrait position or reverse portrait
    so have any idea what i have to do ?

thank you.

Hello,

Bad News for you. The actual Firmwares did not Support Rotation in any Way.
    All you get is Landscape. You can trust me, I have made a Firmware for a Customer he needs in Portraid.
    You need a different Firmware for that or Step back to Android 4.2.
    Also, you can use a Tablet Firmware but then you must make it fit to your Device.
    Cause in a Tablet Firmware Rotation is not look.

Ray

Comment

Dear Ray,

Yup, you 're right.
      we can't use the official firmwire, cause it's develop for official use that there is no need portrait screen position.

But I'm interested with your said about step back to 4.2 version for firmware, where i could get that's firmwire?
      And if i use tablet firmwire, any suggestion which kind firmwire i can use for this device ?

thank you.

Comment

Stepping Back to 4.2 seems no good Idea at all. These Firmware has often Problem.
        Did you need it, private or commercial?

Ray

Comment

Hi Ray,

Yup, you're right, maybe if we downgrade to 4.2 version, will makes many compatible issues and will comes up often.
          But nevermind about it, our issue have been solved without need downgrade to 4.2 version,
          We already got the perfect firmware for our minix device.

And we glad, you already give us several solution we could tried.

Thank you

Comment

Install Xposed and then with xposed app module "app settings" you can specify the rotation setting for each individual app.

Comment

Working...
            X