Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my beelink a doorstop now?

Where do I start!
    Bought myself an s826/ Ione from best gear and 9 weeks later after no problems what so ever it just died overnight.
    The power supply is fine and I have tested all connecting leads.
    The unit has gone into some sort of lockdown mode .
    The red led is on and it will not turn blue or come in in any form by either remote or manual powering up on the rear button.
    I informed beelinlk and they emailed back with in an hour with this :

Please download firmware of I826 With my Baiduyun account
    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Account:[email protected] Password:asen16.( Please don't leave out asen16 behind “.”)

In this version: Ione116k4
    Release date: 2015/06/11
    Description: the neutral
    Based on the version: Ione115k4
    Modification:
    1. Add the HDMI IN recording
    2. Insert the usb camera to start the system, HDMI IN no sound
    3. Solve using local players play video again after open the HDMI IN, pictures showed abnormal problem
    4. The boot wizard Settings to add and remove pre-installed logo options
    5. Add XBMC plug-in

Best Regards !
    黄杰 Eric
    So I downloaded the zip and put in on an sd card and followed the instruction

I
    1、To prepare an SD card, Unpack the brush card package firmware, such as:

I ONE(I 826)_115K4_UBOX_SDCARD.rar Three files will be generated

2、Copy k200-ota-20141025.zip、factory_update_param.aml and recovery.img to the SD card under the root directory;

3、Insert the SD card board SD booth, plugged in POWER, hold down the Recovery key behind the interface and then press the power button, 10 seconds or so TV will appear below, and then release the two keys at the same time, the flash will restart automatically after the completion.

Nothing happens still , the box still stays on red led mode . I don't want to open it up .
    The reset button seems to click nicely and the whole box worked fine last night .
    It has not been subject to a surge or dropped. Hope that covers everything
    Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Stinky.

this is the correct procedure to update but maybe you didn't get the combination right with the power button and the reset button, when you are in android inside i mean ui is there an app called update
    see picture http://prntscr.com/7xvg2s
    it's more easier and you will have to put also the 3 files in an sd card but you don't have to do the combination with the power & reset button.
    Hope you get it right.

Comment

Working...
    X