[ROM] CyanogenMod 11 RKM MK902

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11 RKM MK902

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

First install

* Download and unzip the image file
    * Open RK Batch tool and put the MK902 in bootloader
    * Press upgrade button
    * Enjoy

Download

* www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/nitro/CM11_MK902.zip

Read next posts for more
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

I started to port CM, but for the FreakBox until i kill it. My mate Daemonium was kind enough to send me this box, so a huge thanks to him. Some things were already done. Some i had to redo from zero, i had to build a new rom, from RK SDK to grab new binaries and with it i had to redo the kernel. Some time was wasted in this, i hope you enjoy it.

Bugs :

* Camera preview is OK, when saving the photo it gets upside down
    * You tell me

What's inside :

Version 1, image file from OP
    * Unified Storage
    * Minimal GAPPS preinstall
    * OC kernel to 1704MHz, enable it in performance settings. Default speed is 1608MHz
    * Unlock RK3188T frequency to 1608.Not tested
    Included CWM v6.0.5.1, you can use stock remote on CWM
    * Mapped right mouse button to back
    * Ethernet Settings to Settings menu

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options and Performance settings?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.
    Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-12-2015, 18:22.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

RECOVERYS

--> TWRP 2.8.7.0

--> CWM 6.0.5.1

-> parameter file

INSTALLATION
      • Download the recovery of your liking and the parameter file
      • Place the MK902 in bootloader mode
      • Open RK flash tool to flash single image and select only the parameter and recovery file
      • DO NOT ERASE IDB
      • Press run/start
      • Enjoy

Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-12-2015, 18:59.

Comment

Great work mate, as usual!
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Thanks for an excellent ROM. It fixed my 1080p output and voice search problems on MK902. When running Kodi/TVMC I used to be able to gesture from the top of the screen to make the virtual home button appear. Is there a setting to return this functionality?

Comment

Originally posted by waynezo View Post
            Thanks for an excellent ROM. It fixed my 1080p output and voice search problems on MK902. When running Kodi/TVMC I used to be able to gesture from the top of the screen to make the virtual home button appear. Is there a setting to return this functionality?
            Found it in developer options

Comment

Is there a way to turn off sleep mode completely?

Comment

Originally posted by waynezo View Post
                Is there a way to turn off sleep mode completely?
                OK also in dev options

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.
                  A little late to answer but present.

Comment

Installed this rom on my box and it's really GREAT. thank you very much.

And first time installing under ubuntu which was cool too, instructions on this link http://www.gaggl.com/2014/06/upgrade...c-from-ubuntu/ just get LinuxUpgradeTool from this link http://dl.radxa.com/rock/tools/linux...Tool_v1.21.zip (Newer version).

Any plans for CM12.1 ?

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks, i like it too.

No CM12.1 in the immediate plans.

Comment

Working...
                      X