Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cs199 4k box

Hi guys, has anyone got a cs199 ?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4K-CS...403307067.html it looks the same spec as some of the other brands on here.

Kodi and spmc skip on this box need help with solving the problem.

You could try contacting hindo...

There support seems resonable

or try this special kodi version
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...-one-to-review

Have you tried enabling/disabling the many h/w codecs inside kodi.. or sofware rendering?
    Creating a ´ advancedsettings.xml' file?

Does the device have ´online firmware updating' support (ota) ?
    -have you checked..for updates?

So, how is the device? (part from the kodi issue)
    Could you post some benchmarks.. tell us.. what works..and what not?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
      You could try contacting hindo...

There support seems resonable

or try this special kodi version
      http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...-one-to-review

Have you tried enabling/disabling the many h/w codecs inside kodi.. or sofware rendering?

Does the device have ´online firmware updating' support (ota) ?
      -have you checked..for updates?

So, how is the device? (part from the kodi issue)
      Could you post some benchmarks.. tell us.. what works..and what not?

Cheers
      Thanks for the help!

I already tried that kodi zd as I had downloaded the update for the zidoo x1 as the spec looks identical, but it F/C on me after the first run I just get a black screen then F/C
      I have tried the latest original kodi 15 rc 2 this installed as it should but stutters every 5-10 seconds tried enabling/disabling the many h/w no good
      also tried spmc that's the same as above ^^^^^
      I also tried OTA update but it said no updates
      I did try and flash it with the zidoo x1 zip but that failed.
      I will give you more info on the box over the next couple of days.

Comment

more info
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 8 photos.

Comment

has anyone got this box ?

Comment

open it and take a picture. from behind it looks like a sunchipboard

Comment

Originally posted by fritz View Post
              open it and take a picture. from behind it looks like a sunchipboard
              pics of the hardware

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

if I make a usb a to usb a cable I can flash it, does the cable need to be a straight ? blue wire to blue wire ETC ?

Comment

Zidoo x1 flash works on this box but after you connect to the internet a message pops up saying Activation information State: illegal authorized

Comment

Originally posted by whatabody View Post
                    Zidoo x1 flash works on this box but after you connect to the internet a message pops up saying Activation information State: illegal authorized
                    I have the same.
                    You can change the settings in the country?

Comment

Hello guys.

1) whatabody, can you make backup and upload your firmware: KOT49H 20150616 (Device Build Number: 2.0.0) ?
                      i have now: KOT49H 20150606 (Device Build Number: 1.0.1) and want to update it

2) how to make normal Root on that box? i can not connect it with PC via ADB.
                      I have tried all the methods - unsuccessfully

3) whatabody, can you try flash that new FW in IMG format? KOT49H 20150730
                      http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...or-rt-152.html
                      i tried to write it on USB-flash-drive via PhoenixCard but CS199-box can not recognize such FW update procedure at any method.

4) CS199 have 2 service buttons:
                      a) from below of the box - it is for start Stock Recovery: holding down it while turn on power source
                      b) behind of the box, between two USB-ports - it is for connect with PC in USB-Flash mode (only in USB2-port of device!) using PhoenixSuit: holding down it while turn on power source
                      but while USB-drivers i successfully installed and see device: "USB Device(VID_1f3a_PID_efe8)" via Windows7 > Control Panel > Devices - but PhoenixSuit does not recognize any connected USB device.

Comment

Working...
                      X