No announcement yet.

Openelec 6.0 Eny M8 2G (Square)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to update to this version from 5.93.3 beta 2 via a tar file?
    Or is the only option a toothpick flash?
    Thanks!

Comment

Is it possible to build one with OpenVPN on it? I didn't find any OpenELEC build with OpenVPN available.

Comment

Thanx for this one it looks great. I only have problems with IPTV.
        the system will not enable IPTV Simple Client. Are there more people with the same problem?

Comment

Johnny99.nl
          I dont have any problem with IPTV Simple Client

Note: I already setup OpenVPN, this build is missing the unofficial repository. the build from ipodtouchdude 5.95.3 has the official repo then from there we can install the unofficial one. It was very useful in my situation from unofficial repo I installed OpenVPN.
          Last edited by Inter95; 10-01-2015, 06:14.

Comment

I installed this successfully a few days ago and it seemed to be working well, however I came to use it today and it wouldn't boot. I got stuck on the Isengard boot screen and not even a fresh install would make it work. I have now gone back to codesnakes latest stable build.

Hope this version continues to be developed.

Comment

Im one of the unlicky people with the AP6234 wifi/bt chip. I found this and translated it, seems to be a rough guide on how to add wifi support for this chip, any chance you could follow this Pigbait and maybe compile a new version with Kodi 16 and this wifi driver?

Comment

Working...
              X