Looks promising - lollipop for amlogic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks promising - lollipop for amlogic

China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart MXIII Plus Android 5.1 TV Box Amlogic S812 Quad Core 2GB/8GB 1000M Gigabit LAN HDMI BT4.0 2.4G/5G Wifi KODI OTG online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Read through the specs. Hopefully an all in one firmware, so that s802 and s812 get the update to lollipop.

Looks the same as mxiii-g

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
    http://m.geekbuying.com/ItemDescription/349164

Read through the specs. Hopefully an all in one firmware, so that s802 and s812 get the update to lollipop.

Looks the same as mxiii-g
    The funny thing is if this thing has an S12SoC.... Then why is the SN marked "S802"?! I guess an even better question might be if they've gone thought the trouble to print these S/N Stickers, then why haven't they actually gone on to flash such S/N's to the Hardware from the Factory?! Could have been nicer then getting stuck with a new device a zillion times after a bout of ROM Hopping, or just a routine cleaning.

As for ever seeing Lollipop ever on the S802 or even the S812 at this point I'm not holding my breath. As far as I'm concerned Lollipops dead, and the likes of Beelink, and co. should worry about Android M now. I don't even think Minix have any visible plans for Lollipop at this time, and I gather they're the most proactive when it comes to such support.

Comment

Working...
    X