Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X5 Custom with passthrough?

Hi,

is there any Custom Rom with the Minix SPDIF Kernel compiled available or planned in the next future?
    The published Minix Beta isn't based on the latest stock and I am missing some things, like available space, etc.

R.

Send from Galaxy Nexus by Tapatalk

Originally posted by ItsMe57 View Post
    Hi,

is there any Custom Rom with the Minix SPDIF Kernel compiled available or planned in the next future?
    The published Minix Beta isn't based on the latest stock and I am missing some things, like available space, etc.

R.

Send from Galaxy Nexus by Tapatalk
    I think freaktab and Finless are giving up on the X5. Nobody will answer questions anymore and I asked Finless about putting 5.1 in his rom when the 5.1 beta first came out and he said he would look into it but he hasnt bothered as far as I can tell. I think everybody is playing with quad cores now and the x5 is old news. Ever since somebody pissed off Minix they are about useless anyway too. They act like little kids who got mad at one person and takes it out on everybody. They gave info out and when they didnt stick to what they said people got upset and acted like children. Since they still havent released a official 5.1 I think I am getting rid of my x5 and getting a quad core from a less childish company. They said they would release a update in may and the way Minix acts, they will release it on the last day of the month and then cry because it doesnt work right and they were rushed.The only thing about Minix that is anygood anyway is their Roms and they are copied by DEV's anyway so who really needs minix and their childish ways. As far as 5.1 goes,If Rockchip has been working on it,It will be on all the devices soon anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X