Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK908 Stock ROM link ? Geekbuying link is broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK908 Stock ROM link ? Geekbuying link is broken.

Hi guys just got the mk908, Yet to be impressed over my mk808!
    As my code don't seem to be much quicker and yes its multi-threading.

Anyway, Before I start fiddling I'd like to get the stock ROM for the MK908 but the geekbuying link is dead as the dropbox has been maxed out, could someone re-up it and give me a link?

Thanks in advance.

HI

We are mirroring that to another place, and will update the firmware download link.

Dropbox said i reached 200GB/DAY download limited
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Excellent, Post the new link here when you've re-upped it
      Thanks,

Comment

Here you go. This is the last stock firmware I acquired. I personally am using finless 1.4 at the moment.

www.hoaby.com/android/update_mk908_100j1101_6210.rar

password: geekbuying.com
        If my work benefits you and you want to help out the cause, feel free to

http://www.hoaby.com/android/donate.gif

Comment

Cheers buddy, got it.

Got some more coding to do today then ill have a play and get bobs ROM on there I really need 1080 before I can use it for serious development as I need the resolution.

Does the ROM remove the freezing? running a few benchmarks even my own it had a typical periodical halt.

We shall see

Comment

Running Finless Bob's rom I don't notice any freezing.. the stick actually seems to work great - even runs auralux. Still has the jerky movie/video problem though.
            If my work benefits you and you want to help out the cause, feel free to

http://www.hoaby.com/android/donate.gif

Comment

tried bobs 1.4 rom tonight, Yep got rid of the periodical freezing

Only video I tried was if I open 3 vids in an app Im working on it crashes instantly and reboots

Comment

All links broken

Hey guys,

All links are dead now . I have this mk908 v3 thats stuck on mask mode and can't find anywhere I can get this stock rom. Can someone please up it to like torrent or sockshare together with the flashing tool?

Comment

Originally posted by Dendrobite View Post
                  Hey guys,

All links are dead now . I have this mk908 v3 thats stuck on mask mode and can't find anywhere I can get this stock rom. Can someone please up it to like torrent or sockshare together with the flashing tool?
                  Try this link on geekbuying MK908 which works for me. Is there another firmware version you are looking for?

You can also try the beelink/azw site (I think the firmwares are on the Nexteon site for MK908 now)

Try also the Tronsmart MK908 download site.

Comment

Here is the all stock firmwares for MK908;

www.sacvideolari.com www.babatorik.com

Comment

Thanks for your effort!

Comment

@EzerchE did you test the kitkat roms provided there? I would be interested if these roms contain usable kernels for use with that mk908II kitkat rom on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                        X