Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANY Rom with any OS for original MK808B that allows some form of screen saver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANY Rom with any OS for original MK808B that allows some form of screen saver?

So, Finless 2.1 does not support Screen Lock functionality for some weird reason. The option simply is not there. This seems completely stupid to me, but hey, there it is. I am wondering if anybody knows a ROM (Android, Windows, Linux, whatever) that provides any kind of screen saver, lock screen, or anything that will preserve my LCD life?

It seems like the ideal setup for anyone would be to have their MK808B plugged into the USB on their LCD TV, and have the MK808B go into some kind of idle mode to preserve LCD life, independent of the TV settings. I'm really hoping to find ANY Rom that supports this very basic standard setup. Even my 15-year old DVD player has a screen idle setting.

You probably already know this, but I'll mention it just in case - Kodi has a screensaver setting that you can enable, and you can set Kodi as your launcher. This won't allow the screensaver in other apps, unfortunately. I pretty much only use Kodi so this works well for me, might not work for your purposes though.

Comment

Oh, I didn't know that. That might just be the best solution

Comment

I am new in this field...I bought MINiTV for Android Dual core A9 Processor Its also written CPU DUAL CORE 1.2-1.6G RK3066.....Could you help what should i do work it..thanks

Comment

will you help me anybody please.....where can I have MK808B 32 Bit 1.6ROM RK 3066

Comment

Working...
          X