• Show
Clear All

MY Q7 IS DEAD or NOT???

HI
    i have Q7 tv box xt-q7-v10
    I buy from http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Q7-TV...ck-324259.html
    with stock frimware 4.2.2
    i find 4.4.2 frimware for droidstick 15-3 2015 and install
    this frimware work very goot but i has problem spdfi out not work passthrough
    and i go back in 4.2.2
    i flashed 4.2.2 with RKBatchTool 1.7 and have the messege IDB fail
    arter that i can't flash any frimware
    i try to Erase the IDB using RKAndroid Tool 1.37 the process Finished successfully
    but when try to flash frimware with RKBatchTool 1.7 i has the same message IDB fail

I tried to shorting pins 8 9 or 6 7 but not Found the message "MaskRom Rock Usb"
    Any help would be valuable

some photos

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 8 photos.
    Last edited by thmls; 08-11-2015, 20:03.

Originally posted by thmls View Post
    HI
    i have Q7 tv box xt-q7-v10
    I buy from http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Q7-TV...ck-324259.html
    with stock frimware 4.2.2
    i find 4.4.2 frimware for droidstick 15-3 2015 and install
    this frimware work very goot but i has problem spdfi out not work passthrough
    and i go back in 4.2.2
    i flashed 4.2.2 with RKBatchTool 1.7 and have the messege IDB fail
    arter that i can't flash any frimware
    i try to Erase the IDB using RKAndroid Tool 1.37 the process Finished successfully
    but when try to flash frimware with RKBatchTool 1.7 i has the same message IDB fail

I tried to shorting pins 8 9 or 6 7 but not Found the message "MaskRom Rock Usb"
    Any help would be valuable

some photos
    Try shorting different pins.
    You will only be able to restore your device from Mask ROM mode.
    You should have read the instructions to go back to Android 4.2.2(are there still people using that Android version?) after flashing Lollipop firmware, there are lots of warnings on freaktab about it.
    You need to get your old bootloader flashed back.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123

Try shorting different pins.
      You will only be able to restore your device from Mask ROM mode.
      You should have read the instructions to go back to Android 4.2.2(are there still people using that Android version?) after flashing Lollipop firmware, there are lots of warnings on freaktab about it.
      You need to get your old bootloader flashed back.
      Thank you for the answer!

You do know exactly the procedure to be followed?
      How long must I have you shorted the pins?
      When I have shorted the pins should I connected mini usb cable to the pc?
      or the power adapter cable?
      or both together?

I surf the web about this but confused by the different models

Comment

So far this has killed every singled RK3188 device I have owned. I'm under the impression that it is because manufacturers use cheap memory chips and they die easily.

Let me know if you get a different result.
        Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
        I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
        RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Model nand datasheet learn, looking for the pin numbers I\0-0 and I\0-1. Learn the numbers of the desired contacts. On the nand chip has a point, she started counting down to the desired contacts from left to right. Disconnect the device from the mains and from the PC. Connect the power supply to the mains but do not connect to the device. Connect USB Cable to PC but do not connect to the device. Start RKBatchTool or RKAndroidTool. Connect pins on the chip and hold. Connect the USB to the device. Connect the mains power. In RKBatchTool should the device will be determined by the BLUE rectangle. Break contacts of the chip. Flash using "RESTORE". After flashing the device - wait 15 min. Then disconnect power from a USB flash drive using "safely remove".
          All.
          I think you have contacts 29-30.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by clyker
            Model nand datasheet learn, looking for the pin numbers I\0-0 and I\0-1. Learn the numbers of the desired contacts. On the nand chip has a point, she started counting down to the desired contacts from left to right. Disconnect the device from the mains and from the PC. Connect the power supply to the mains but do not connect to the device. Connect USB Cable to PC but do not connect to the device. Start RKBatchTool or RKAndroidTool. Connect pins on the chip and hold. Connect the USB to the device. Connect the mains power. In RKBatchTool should the device will be determined by the BLUE rectangle. Break contacts of the chip. Flash using "RESTORE". After flashing the device - wait 15 min. Then disconnect power from a USB flash drive using "safely remove".
            All.
            I think you have contacts 29-30.

Hello my friend.
            Thank you for the answer.
            I follow the procedure described above and managed to go (mask rom ).
            Yes my is contacts 29-30
            With RKBatchTool 1.7 flash using RESTORE but i have the same message (IDB fail)
            perhaps the flash is broken?
            But before getting in (mask rom) i can read the flash info

Comment

someone knows why my flash info have different manufacturer after MASK ROM?
              with android tool 2.1

Here's the photo in flash mode (manufacturer micron)

And here is the photo in MASK ROM (manufacturer SAMSUNG)

Attached Files
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
              Last edited by thmls; 08-30-2015, 11:31.

Comment

Working...
              X