Pipo M8 Pro 3188 RileyROM 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo M8 Pro 3188 RileyROM 1.2

I have spent the last 3 days working on this new ROM for the Pipo M8 Pro.

Did I mention that this was a GREAT tablet?

Anyway...this ROM is based on Pipo's 5/9/2013 firmware release. I jumped a couple of notches on the version numbers because I added more to it.

This ROM is rooted, as usual.
    Working CWM Recovery support.
    2,4,6 or 8gb user app space, depending on which parameter file you choose to flash.
    init.d support
    Debloat
    English as default

Please refer to the readme.txt file in the ROM kit for instructions and more information.

The first couple of boots will be a process in order to get CWM Recovery configured properly.

Thanks to Tattman65 for the boot graphics.
    Thanks to Fun for his exceptional CWM Recovery.
    Thanks to 900Supersport for his RK3188 Flash Tool.
    Thanks to Petrus for his Reboot app.
    Thanks to Finless and the rest of the Freaktab team for support.
    Thanks to Eric at Geekbuying for getting this tablet to me so fast.

Believe me, because of several things that were different with this ROM, compared to the others I've done, I really had to spend some time testing and trying new things. I have learned much more doing this one, so hopefully I can raise the bar on future RileyROM's.

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!

Here is the link to the Download.

If this is the first time you are flashing one of our ROM's, you may encounter some challenges in installing Windows drivers. Please download this First Time User Guide to help you throught he process:

Download

Last edited by rrileypm; 07-13-2013, 21:08.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

I'm currently downloading a firmware update from Pipo with Android 4.2.2.

Stay tuned for a new ROM.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Working...
    X