One Mobile Market Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Mobile Market Virus

On my Polaroid PMID701I it wants to download apps onto the main drive and there is not enough storage space there. Plus Google Play no longer wants to work on it. I have 1 Mobile Market on there. I wanted to upgrade to the latest version. So I went to One Mobile Market site to download it on to my moms Win Xp computer and then transfer to the tablet. She can't afford to upgrade her puter to a newer OS right now. Norton came on and said the lastest apk of 1 Mobile Market was a trojan. Thankfully it deleted it and got rid of it. So I am now stuck as to where to get the newest version of 1 Mobile Market that does not have a trojan in it. Can;t get it from Google Play since that doesn't work anymore. Can't get it from the 1 Mobile Market app as it will try to download it to the internal drive and not the sd card and not enough space on the internal drive. Plus I dunno if the app would end up downloading the version with the trojan. Mean that someone would hack 1 Mobile Markets site. Are there any other options for getting the newest version of 1 Mobile Market and without the virus. Thanks for any help. Be aware if you download the latest 1 Mobile Market from their site, someone has hacked it with a virus. Yuck.
    Last edited by cherylharrell1961; 08-26-2015, 07:58.
    Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

"God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

sympthoms described above recall DNS Unlocker adware behaviour/ Try this removal guide pls - http://malwareprotectioncenter.com/2.../dns-unlocker/

Comment

Thanks so much for the info. Norton got rid of it. But the problem I need to download the newest version on One Mobile Market and the tablet won't do it. Now due to this can't download it onto the computer and then put on the tablet. Sigh.
      Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

"God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

Comment

Working...
      X