Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner announcement

Giveaway winner is trebor & has been selected by a freaktab dev

You are one lucky son of a bi*** you will soon need a bigger man cave to store all your gadgets

PM me trebor

Thanks for everyone who has taken part In this giveaway & a big thanks to all of you freaktab users you make this place what it is

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Congratulations to trebor, it could not have gone to a nicer fellow.

Comment

You guys rock. Freaktab is a informative and helpful place to help with your tv box/net book or other device the developers are friendly and helpful and great teachers if you want to listen. Congrats to the winner....
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Well done trebor and thank you blinkone for your thoughtful gesture!

Comment

Well done Trebor who must now have enough tech to take over the world lol

With regards to the low turnout, it's most likely that it just wasn't spotted by many.

I'm normally eagle eyed but missed this thread.

Perhaps a little banner at the top of the main screen might alert more to such niceties but I suspect that as word gets around now that there is a potential freebie available that future ones will be seen by more.

If the next giveaway is a big fat brunette with loose morals then I'm definitely in.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Always said "You gotta be init to win it"
              First time I have won something in a long time.
              Thanks to Freaktab Dev who pulled out the winning name (your cheque is in the mail)
              Thanks binkone and all.
              Cheers
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
              X