Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPH RK3368 Stock Firmware

Here is the link to the stock firmware
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Driver
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I plan to release a custom ROM when Lollipop has more improvements from Rockchip.

Very I nice, I am
    now testing the new HPH NT-V8

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      Here is the link to the stock firmware

Driver

I plan to release a custom ROM when Lollipop has more improvements from Rockchip.
      mo123, is the wifi ap6335 and the gpu rogue 6110. I 'd like to try to keep up with the new builds. Also have you seen any info you can release for the board designs, trm's, etc. There is much to be learned from the SDK (Tronsmart), but no help with the new. Have been reading and trying to follow the different builds, and have come to the conclusion that this is probably the most advanced chip on the market.

later--cappybob R68

Comment

Originally posted by cappybob View Post

mo123, is the wifi ap6335 and the gpu rogue 6110. I 'd like to try to keep up with the new builds. Also have you seen any info you can release for the board designs, trm's, etc. There is much to be learned from the SDK (Tronsmart), but no help with the new. Have been reading and trying to follow the different builds, and have come to the conclusion that this is probably the most advanced chip on the market.

later--cappybob R68
        T-Chip board has more capacitors than Netneon board that Tronsmart uses.
        Wifi is AP6335
        External Antenna
        Gigabit lan
        AV port with stereo output
        Remote control is better to hold and easy to use.
        GPU: PoverVR 6110
        HPH Launcher
        I did feel RK3288 is more smoother than new RK3368 devices eg. when browsing webpages & 3D performance when running Antutu Benchmark etc.

Firmware from 2nd SDK should improve performance a bit and then device would be a very good media player for first time buyers.

From other post Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=510702&d=1436411005.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	522960

Comment

Thanks mo123
          I agree with the RK3288 and believe that it's true muscle is not even realized yet. I am really looking at the actual RK3368 abilities as a platform for personalization capabilities. The use of aarch32, aarch64, the mixing available in timing and clock. From what I have seen Linaro is an available platform, along with chromium, and for the few who want to add additional cores for what ever is also a solution provided by this chip. Problem is no TRM or Instruction. At least the GPU seems to for more open than the Mali was, but disappointed with the entry level being pretty much sub-par.

Comment

Were is this box for sail. ??

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
              Were is this box for sail. ??
              You can buy here

I will send you a PM, please read.

For my custom ROM, can go here
              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-v1-0-by-mo123.

Comment

Working...
              X