Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acube Talk 7x quad Core---soft - or Hard Brick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acube Talk 7x quad Core---soft - or Hard Brick....

Hello to all. Im new here and i have a big broblem with the specific phablet. Before 1 week my kids droped down the phablet but without problem. I made also phone cals withour problem. Later goes to my office and suddenly i have no SIM antennas! I check it and i cannot find whats the problem. I download drdroid to check imei etc and try to made root the phone....after restart my phablet is freeze every time on start on chinese logo!!!!!!!! I open the case of my cube and i found the solution of not sim antennas. The cable of rf is out of the board. So i fixed. BACK on phablet try again to start without lucky!!! No they dont see logo. Its black When i try to connect with sp tools with vcom drivers they see usb connect i hear a ding try few times to download the rom with success but not open the cube!!! Im confused whats the problem and what im doing to fix! They also says that nand is error!!! PLSSSSSS ANY IDEA to helpme!!!!

Regards

I have more information, with sp tool 5.1343.1 and mediatek preloader drivers they recognize...phablet i donwload rom say success...but not open the phablet!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Any idea...to help me!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
      X