Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrueHD,DTSHD,ATMOS passthrough,play 3D MVC via kodi by ZIDOO X6

Awesome, thanks.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

The amount of time it took you take those pictures and upload them,you could have just upload video,its a little easier.

Comment

Sweet..audio finally!
        I still like see..cnx review..but if the device really plays all Vids with HD audio.. then I might buy one
        -is the audio sw (raw passthrough) or HW?
        -will it only work using your special build kodi? (if yes, wil the special build work on other divices )

Cheers

P's..
        This is the support section..post looks like a ad..

Comment

Looks nice! Probably will be the best RK3368 device to hit the streets when it done. Hopefully I can get my hands on one of these to review =D

Comment

Has their firmware been posted anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Jir591 View Post
              Has their firmware been posted anywhere?
              Nowhere to be found.
              I think they first want users to buy their product before they just post firmware for everyone to 'steal' and rip apart and use on other devices.

Comment

I consider that all so do vendors, and not just Zidoo. But Zidoo isn't afraid to declare characteristics which aren't declared by any vendor which it is seen, wait just for firmwares from Zidoo to steal and remake under the devices. Without offenses.
                In confirmation of the development of Zidoo laid out source codes on github, remaining even from this didn't create anything yet

Comment

Working...
                X