No announcement yet.

Pipo x8 slow Ethernet.....SOLVED.....check post 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok I think I got it, under network connections select the Ethernet first then select "change settings of this connection" , when box pops up...... Select "configure", Under "Advance" tab.... Disable "Energy Efficient Ethernet" and disable "Flow Control". That's it.... Ethernet speed no longer limited to 10mps. Under connection status it should now say 100.00Mps. It worked on my X8 and should work on Yours

Comment

An interesting thing - some of my problems came back. Disabling these 2 options mentioned above didn't help. After many checks I found that my internet connection is fine: both from PC and Pipo, everything was great. The problem was in shared folders: copying files from Pipo (Win8.1) to PC (Win7) was ok (100Mbit) but copying backwars (from PC to Pipo) was quite poor - transfer was varying from 15 to 40Mbit. I checked everything - cables, router, switch, I even took another PC (Win7) and connected it in several different places. The result was always the same: internet is great, copying files via shared folders was always poor when copying from Win7 to Win8.1 on Pipo. I googled a bit and switched off "Large Send Offload" in network adapter in PC (Win7!) - this helped a lot, transfers increased to 60-70Mbit.
      I've just upgraded to Win10 and I don't have the problem anymore - copying files is now at full 100Mbit

Comment

it sure made a difference here Thank you 1080 P is perfect and no buffering using windows 10 on SX7S with 64gb

Comment

Working...
        X