Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Tronsmart S82H to work with prime videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Tronsmart S82H to work with prime videos.

Amazon had a one day deal on Prime Friday so I signed up. Figured there should be apps and support for Android and Prime videos and of course there is. I tried a quick search but didn't find anything about getting the s82h to play the free movie streams so I'm asking here. I'm running Finles 2.1 and everything else pretty much works. I downloaded the Amazon underground and video player apps and it just starts to load with a spinning circle and kicks back out. I have it on wired gig Ethernet and pretty sure everything driver and software is up to date. It won't play in Dolphin doing the work around either.
    I loaded the same apps on my Ainol novo 7 Venus on WiFi and it plays fine though resolution sucks.
    So anyways any ideas on settings or anything I might have missed so I can at least play a movie on my big TV seeing how I have the service now.

Well, I have a newer 50" Sony 645 LCD TV and it turns out one of its smart functions is Amazon Instant video which is Prime and I got it working today. Doesn't support 5.1 sound but Transformers evolution played smoothly in their version of HD, looked nice enough and my cheap soundbar did a commendable job with the stereo sound.
    So don't need a immediate solution as TV does a great job but still curious to a solution as its should work on the Tronsmart. I did manage to get it to load and sorta play in Chrome so it must do something different then Android and all the other browsers do in this unit.

Comment

Working...
    X