Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Firmware 112k4111 for Beelink R89

The firmware 112k4111, kindly provided by maximry,
    and successfully modified to jump me with any firmware.

Firmware 112k4111 for Beelink R89 :
    Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

* Notes
    -Added full support of init.d
    -Prošivat′sâ for instructions for multi-file firmwares. Recommend you click Lower Format, before pressing on-Run
    -When you first start you will be prompted to configure Scale screen, recommend run and push the boundaries of the top and bottom to the Max (it is believed that this is the source of "lags"),
    even after connecting Google account prefix begins eerily retard is probably due to the fact that the go validation \ download updates from the market,
    leave her alone for a while, another option is to disable the auto-update.
    -Me personally checked on the console Tronsmart R28 Meta. Everything works except the remote control.

( Source 4PDA® )
    ATTENTION!

EVERYTHING YOU DO YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK

Last edited by Renixo; 12-05-2015, 13:35.

anyone tested it?

Comment

Originally posted by Renixo View Post
      The firmware 112k4111, kindly provided by maximry,
      and successfully modified to jump me with any firmware.

Firmware 112k4111 for Beelink R89 :

* Notes
      -Added full support of init.d
      -Prošivat′sâ for instructions for multi-file firmwares. Recommend you click Lower Format, before pressing on-Run
      -When you first start you will be prompted to configure Scale screen, recommend run and push the boundaries of the top and bottom to the Max (it is believed that this is the source of "lags"),
      even after connecting Google account prefix begins eerily retard is probably due to the fact that the go validation \ download updates from the market,
      leave her alone for a while, another option is to disable the auto-update.
      -Me personally checked on the console Tronsmart R28 Meta. Everything works except the remote control.

( Source 4PDA® )
      ATTENTION!

EVERYTHING YOU DO YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK

When you say that everything works, does this include Dolby passthrough in Kodi using SPDIF and HDMI Bitstream?
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

It's lollipop or still kitkat?

Comment

its kitkat and for me its the first were its seems audio over hdmi is working, better than wasser firmware 2.0.9a or 3.0.2 for audio over hdmi

Comment

I'm testing this firmware right now. Its nice and fast so far. Seems the stuttering is more or less fixed (I think i saw it once using Kodi 16 Beta 2). Youtube runs smooth but it crashed once.

Is this build with a new SDK ? If so I hope Wasser could make a final Kitkat Firmware (2.1). Since with the lolipop Firmwares Xposed and other stuff isn't working as it should i would still prefer Kitkat.

Comment

Where can I change the audio language and disable subtitles if I play over a player != XBMC?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCritter View Post
                Where can I change the audio language and disable subtitles if I play over a player != XBMC?
                Press menu button on your remote if using the built-in video player or use MXPlayer.

Comment

I have a Tronsmart box and the Remotecontrol does not working. No chance with keyboard?

Comment

Обновите ссылку на яндексе. Не работает.

Comment

This isn't official has genesis and a few other plugins installed will test it though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X