Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugoos showing 3368 box with extra HDMI port...is it a mistake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos showing 3368 box with extra HDMI port...is it a mistake?

The box pictured and described on Ugoos' site as the UT4 with an RK3368, shows an extra HDMI port. Is this a possible input(DVR) or has Ugoos mistakenly pictured the rumored UT3+?

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
    The box pictured and described on Ugoos' site as the UT4 with an RK3368, shows an extra HDMI port. Is this a possible input(DVR) or has Ugoos mistakenly pictured the rumored UT3+?
    I asked about it on a live chat and she said that it has only 1 hdmi port while i see on extra on the side of the box as well. She said that only the UT3 has 2 hdmi ports. When i checked the UT3 i could find only one. She had a hard time to write in English so it's really confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      They use T-Chip boards and I haven't seen RK3368 with HDMI-IN yet.
      It shows 2 USB ports and 1 HDMI Out on the back.
      On the right side that is not shown, it will be another 2 USB Ports, Micro-SD card slot and reset pin.
      Where you do see 2 HDMI ports, it is only on RK3288 UT3s+.
      The RK3288, UT3S+ should have an HDMI-In port for recording etc.

Comment

blackadder's querry must have prompted their correction. When I posted, they were showing a side that was configured like the UT3, having another HDMI port on the SD card slot side.
        I thought it was a mistake, good to see they quickly corrected it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackadder View Post

....... When i checked the UT3 i could find only one....
          The original Ugoos 3288, the UT3 had two, one is an HDMI-In. The next 3288 box from Ugoos, the UT3S, dropped the HDMI-In, leaving it with one HDMI port, a USB port was added in its place. The next 3288 from Ugoos will have an HDMI-In again, only this time it will be more than a switch. Offering Recording(PVR) and PIP functions. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
          X