Need advise s812 which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advise s812 which one?

I've been waiting a tv/kodi box for awhile so i've been lurking for abit and really overwhelmed by how many box's of this type (s812) there actually is. The main aspects that i want s812 2gb/8gb Bluetooth, dual band (2.4ghz/5ghz) h. 265 lan it doesn't have to be 10/100/1000m. Ok so with all these details this narrows the field m8s/ m8s plus / MXIII-G / MXIII plus. And probably many more these are just the ones i found based on features i choose

From reading through some of the threads here the MXIII series seems to really suffer from connection issues depending on which firmware you have. Is there a official support for these devices or are these basically clones.. And support is really iffy

You also can valorate the coming NARIA i9s from Inphic. S812-H + 2GB DDR3 (Samsung) + 16GB eMMC(Samsung) with 3 USB ports, dual WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, TF, AV, SPDIF, HDMI...

But it is not ready yet.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by Javimetal; 10-11-2015, 11:12.
    Android TV Box direct from China. English & EspaƱol

Comment

I have the Tronsmart mxiii plus 2gb/8gb and find after fixing a few issues the stock ROM runs just fine. I use Ethernet most of the time, so no connection issues, but when using WiFi never had a drop and have 25mb down 8 mb up on 2.4 GHz. Haha just tested 5 GHz I got .40 down and 8 up... Not sure what happened there, but anyways.

I also have the m8n with mediaman ROM and can easily say the mxiii plus is much smoother.

Beelink also has the mxiii plus at a higher price point, but I can't see why, they are basically the same. I would recommend the tronsmart mxiii plus 2gb/8gb.

Sent from my ONDA MID using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah i've noticed a big difference between certain Mfg of the same model i really want one that works out of the box with out having to load new firmware rom's. Now I'm not exactly sure but can you update the firmware without a windows based machine Like from a SD card if i had too

Comment

Working...
        X