Mx3 general memory question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mx3 general memory question

Hi guys greetings to all my first post here and hopefully you can help me and I can be some help to someone else one day all so

Right my problem is this I brought a mx3 box Off fleabay it said it was a 2gb version but when I checked under kodi system settings it says total memory 783 mb left with 39 remaining dose this sound right to anybody.

I contacted the seller and they are trying to tell me this is correct it is a 2gb box
    it doesn't sound or look right to me can someone help me out there I will post a picture up as well
    thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Seems like you might have been sent the wrong product, you should check and see if through the android settings that you have the specs that you purchased. I purchased an MXIII 2GB 8GB Dual Wifi through slamazon and was sent a MXIII 1GB 8GB Single Wifi. Returned and they over nighted the correct one. Hope it shows the right capacities for you, but from your image doesn't look like it will.

Comment

OK thanks can anyone recommend any software to use to get up system specs I downloaded 2 but both not showing memory specs i can't see any built in way from box to show me hardware specs
      It also seems I got around 5gb of internal memory is this correct I thought it was suppose to 8gb
      I'm very confused right now I don't want to reply back to seller till I got my facts right In case I'm missing something also I'm getting faint white lines across screen I've noticed it more on black backgrounds
      This don't look good for me

Comment

Hmm.. i agree
        The send you a 1 gb version.. it seems

Hmm.. or the used the 1 gb firmware.. on a 2gb box?
        Just a thought..

Best to contact your reseller

Comment

Yeah, that looks like what CPU-Z shows on my 1GB/8GB Moto G(phone). I agree about contacting the seller. Besides, doesn't the 2GB box come with dual-band WiFi?

Comment

Yer I think so it also says Bluetooth which actually worked when I tried it which the 1gb version don't have apparently which has further baffled me

Comment

Here is all the specs I can find be good to Compear with someone who has an actual mx3 2gb version
              Attached Files

Comment

in your image of 1gb-240x427.jpg could you click on the storage and take a screen shot, and upload?
                this app works well also https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...heep.asi&hl=en
                Attached Files

Comment

I had a similar problem cpu-z said
                  model k200_mxiii_1G
                  Total RAM 1599 MB
                  Available RAM 917 (57%)

So think I have the 2G model which I have payed for.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ok thanks for help guys right here is what I've done I've downloaded 3 different system info apps from the market and on each app under memory it won't give me a reading
                      This is getting very strange something strange is definitely going on I think see pics
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X