Ematic EGS114 Android System Recovery <3e> Loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ematic EGS114 Android System Recovery <3e> Loop

I got this tablet from my dad cause he got himself a new one. It worked great for quite a while and then it randomly shut off and wouldn't turn back on so I just left it plugged into my laptop for like three days and tried it again. I still got nothing so I went to the ematic site and tried to get their help but my warranty is up so they wouldn't help unless I paid and I didn't have a job so I couldn't so I just stashed it in a drawer and forgot about it till I found it again. I tried turning it on again and low and behold Recovery pops up. So I did a factory reset and then I wiped the cache and media partitions and rebooted it. the recovery comes back up. I've done this several times to no avail. Please tell me what I need to do to fix this. I just used the table for games and netflix so I don't know why it suddenly crapped out on me. The next thing I'm willing to do is take it to best buy and see if the geek squad can fix it. Just figured I might check here first.
    Attached Files

If you want to recover data from android phone because android system recovery. Try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, as the deleted lost data are not removed from android actually, they are just hidden and marked as no use.
    Android System Data Recovery

Comment

Working...
    X