Cenovo Mini PC TV Box 64 Bit Quad Core Intel Z3735F $82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cenovo Mini PC TV Box 64 Bit Quad Core Intel Z3735F $82

Thoughts on this device? Cheapest Intel box I've found so far.

not great info no idea on ethernet speed is it 100 or 1000 :-( so many out there difficult to tell without buying it and taking a chance

Comment

Same inners as the Ainol mini II http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-g-n-lan-bt4-0
      Performs well and same inners as the Sunchip CX W8 and others no doubt.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

i got this box....and it sucks. its 32bit win8 on a 64bit machine, which updates to win10 home (32bit too, but its activated. win8 was not .oO). the android part is totaly crap, there is only 4,36 gb intern nand and nothing else. on the win side you can see the partitioning (its german) --> http://renamed.yourweb.de/upload/upl...itionchaos.jpg (wtf?!) the whole space is about 12 gb for android, but only 4,36 gb are accessible as intern memory. can anyone tell me how i get the rest of the memory for android....i wont delete some partition. its rooted btw and app clean. ahja, simple usb joypads are working under windows but not under android, there is no power anymore on the pad when android starts booting, and there is no when boot is complete even with a usb pad app....i dont know....its a bit like "sugarcrap" ....
        Last edited by raeumler; 10-19-2015, 16:27.

Comment

it has 100 mbit ethernet, and 72 mbit wifi (windows 10 home status) and senseless bluetooth 4.0 ....what you want with powersaving with no batterie?! also there is no airplay over bt 4.0 .... lag on logic.. or is there a updated bt4.0?

Comment

i try now to resett this mini pc's windows side, but it stucks at 66% ..... and when i cancel and reboot, comes a message that someone try to clear the TPM
            (trusted plattform modul) where you can give access or even not....but i dont know what this box wants from me ^^

Comment

Does anybody know how to reset the bios, because I've disabled the usb ( stupid x 10000 ) and I cannot use the usb ports (mouse and keyboard)

Comment

Have you tried to disconnect the small battery

​​

Comment

Yes! For about 5 hours. The bios time and date resets but the bios settings do not reset. I don't know what to do, I bought it like 8 hours ago (

Comment

Send it back

Comment

Can't do it, because I bought it from a guy in my country. It worked when I bought it, it is not his fault. It's mine because I shouldn't disabled the USB's

Comment

I see...Live and learn

Comment

Working...
                        X