Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg my god what the hell happened? There were big threads on this are they gone? I haven't checked this site for ages. I'm still running 2.06 firmware and unbuntu couldn't play anything above 480p can anyone recommend the latest stable firmwares? Has video on ubuntu been fixed? I would try and search for myself but yeah..

Comment

Originally posted by mr_shady View Post
      Omg my god what the hell happened? There were big threads on this are they gone? I haven't checked this site for ages. I'm still running 2.06 firmware and unbuntu couldn't play anything above 480p can anyone recommend the latest stable firmwares? Has video on ubuntu been fixed? I would try and search for myself but yeah..
      Regarding the missing info, see here. I made a thread in the Ugoos section pointing to the Wayback Machine, limited info can be found there.
      If you want to see info you may have missed in your absence, have a look at the official Ugoos blog.
      Good day.

Comment

RISCy Dude , can i use 3.0.2b on my beelink R89... and if so , can i then swap the resource.img file with the one from wasser LP rom for the remote to power off...? Thanks

Comment

Not having experience on the R89 or Wasser's version, I could not say. It sounds plausible though.
          I think mo123 has some concerns over running Ugoos firmware on other boxes due to heating concerns(UT3/UT3S have fan). But I saw a version of 2.2.0 ported to your box, so that is hopeful.
          I regret I cannot offer you a more certain answer.
          Good luck.

Comment

Hi Gridlock,
            i flashed on my UT3 without changing anything latest Wasser,Mo's 1.1 & 1.2 and the Remote worked well.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_shady View Post
              Yes video fixed by mac1 fixes to spmc and kodi builds it's under 3288 forum posts. Just install ugoos and then flash his fix he made script to do it all one shot 😉
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Ugoos team,

Thanx for all the work.
                Yesterday I installed the beta firmware v.3.0.2.b on my UT3s (4GB/32GB) box (previously firmware 2.20)
                I like the new features and the new KODI 15.x
                One problem to report:
                - I get no sound on my TV (connected with HDMI). I tried all sound options inclusing "HDMI bitstream"

Can't wait until the official Android 5.1.1 version is released....

Comment

Originally posted by guusrs View Post
                  Hi Ugoos team,

Thanx for all the work.
                  Yesterday I installed the beta firmware v.3.0.2.b on my UT3s (4GB/32GB) box (previously firmware 2.20)
                  I like the new features and the new KODI 15.x
                  One problem to report:
                  - I get no sound on my TV (connected with HDMI). I tried all sound options inclusing "HDMI bitstream"

Can't wait until the official Android 5.1.1 version is released....
                  Hello guusrs, Welcome to Freaktab.

I have a UT3 2GB/16GB, sound over HDMI is working on it. Though I am going thru a 5.1 A/V receiver, everything is working here.
                  Did you flash OTA or using the Rockchip Android tool?
                  Also, if you have another cable, give it a try.

Comment

guusrs I almost forgot, I have posted a bug about no audio over HDMI, SPDIF and A/V, but it is only experienced when I plug in an older iPod via USB. If you have any USB accessories plugged in, see if you get sound after disconnecting them and rebooting..
                    Good luck.

Update: Disregard this "bug", mo123 explains in the following post.....
                    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 12-14-2015, 07:24. Reason: Resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                      guusrs I almost forgot, I have posted a bug about no audio over HDMI, SPDIF and A/V, but it is only experienced when I plug in an older iPod via USB. If you have any USB accessories plugged in, see if you get sound after disconnecting them and rebooting..
                      Good luck.
                      For that problem try - Go to Developer Settings, might need to click 5 times on build number.
                      Then Tick 'Disable USB Sound Routing' or something like that to stop the sound going to USB devices like USB speakers, Ipods etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                        For that problem try - Go to Developer Settings, might need to click 5 times on build number.
                        Then Tick 'Disable USB Sound Routing' or something like that to stop the sound going to USB devices like USB speakers, Ipods etc.
                        Thanks a heap mo123, that resolves it. iPod now working in the music app too. I have explored the dev options a bunch and somehow never noticed this there. I have seen the setting in an Amlogic box and looked(unsuccessfully) for it in the UT3 after installing Lollipop.

I will update my bug post.
                        Thanks again.
                        Good day.

Comment

I have a problem with 3.0.2b
                          In kodi I can play 3D iso files an I enable 3D Playback and this works. But if I enable passthrough over HDMI then the sound comes with DTS-HD, but I dont enable it. On DTS-HD have any second a pause if I enable 24p. Wirth 60Hz the HD Sound works fine, but the video does not play smooth. What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                            Good luck.

Update: Disregard this "bug", mo123 explains in the following post.....
                            Hi RISCy Dude,

Yesssss, that helped: I unplugged my MX flymouse USB receiver, rebooted and I got sound back!
                            As soon I plug it in (in any USB-port) during playing a movie, sounds stops and won't come back until I reboot.
                            My Trust USB receiver & mouse does not have this problem, so I can still use a mouse.

Thx Ugoos team, for the support.

Guus

Comment

Originally posted by guusrs View Post

Hi RISCy Dude,

Yesssss, that helped: I unplugged my MX flymouse USB receiver, rebooted and I got sound back!
                              As soon I plug it in (in any USB-port) during playing a movie, sounds stops and won't come back until I reboot.
                              My Trust USB receiver & mouse does not have this problem, so I can still use a mouse.

Thx Ugoos team, for the support.

Guus
                              Hello Guus, mo123 has a solution for this . Please see his post above, post #55.

Best wishes.

Comment

moe123 I wonder if force 2d video is set to on in settings as well. wonder if that cause some of the artifacting in some machines?
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X