Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSCam on Wetek Play dropping every 5-6 seconds - Ver1.20-unstable_svn Build: r10932

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSCam on Wetek Play dropping every 5-6 seconds - Ver1.20-unstable_svn Build: r10932

Hi,
    I hope this is alowed here - My apologies if it is not.

I have a Wetek Play running android with the latest Wetek Theater 1.1.5
    Just installed new version of Ostool (OSCam_by_GuRu r10932), I did completely uninstall the old version and manually deleted its folders before installing the latest version.

I have had this problem before when I first setup the older version of Oscam but after several re installs it seemed to disapear all on its own but now its back!

when viewing a channel the channel clears for 5-6 seconds then drops for 5-6 seconds and this is repeated constantly.

Tried lots of altered settings without any diference (too many to remember) and gave up late last night.
    Decided to post a message here and just tried it again today as I was going to paste a section of the log here but now it seems to be working for no apparant reason Grrrrrrr.

incidently I also have a VU Duo2 box that is configured with a line from the same provider working in another room on the same internet connection without any problems.

as I did not save the previous logs I cant post a copy as the problem was occuring.
    does any one have any ideas what the problem may be?

But this happened on the older oscam apk?

Comment

Yes it also happened when I first setup the Wetek with an older ostool apk, I then tried multiple configurations and diferent Ostool apk's in attempt to resolve it, it finally worked but not certain why, I just assumed it was a incompatibility with the wetek and older ostool/oscam apk's

the last version I had installed worked but not without problems, it often required ostool restart after changing channels a few times in wetek theater.
      I was hoping this later version would resolve that?

Comment

no log file and settings, you can help only telepathic-psychic.

I have not been using the old version as there are newer, but when I used it there was no problem. So I conclude that the set is not correct, and that's the problem.

ostool_1.10947.zip

«Сомалійська Наноелектроника та Космонавтика»
        1. VS-IP015 - Android Sat Receiver - g18ref_th2
        2. WeTek Play - Android Sat Receiver - g18ref

Comment

Originally posted by GuRu View Post
          no log file and settings, you can help only telepathic-psychic.

I have not been using the old version as there are newer, but when I used it there was no problem. So I conclude that the set is not correct, and that's the problem.

ostool_1.10947.zip

Thanks GuRu,
          I will follow your settings directions on your hdbox site, difference I see is in DVB-Api config my PMT mode was set to 0,
          I have now set it to 2,

I will try the new version and config and if there are any problems next time I will make sure I include the Logs and Settings!

Many Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X