M8 TV BOX No Wifi or Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8 TV BOX No Wifi or Bluetooth

Hi guys, I bricked my M( TV Box (s802) and I unbricked it installing the probox2 rom, but now my wifi doesen't turn on. My bluetooth turns on but i can't detect any device. Using root explorer I haven't any wpa_supplicant.conf file, what i have to do? Please help me

Hello,

I think you have a different Wifi, Bluetooth Version in your Box then the Probox2 have.
    From the M8 there are different Hardware Versions.
    The best you can do is open it up and make Photos of the PCB from Both Sides.
    Then we can may Help you.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Hello,

I think you have a different Wifi, Bluetooth Version in your Box then the Probox2 have.
      From the M8 there are different Hardware Versions.
      The best you can do is open it up and make Photos of the PCB from Both Sides.
      Then we can may Help you.

Neomode
      Hi, thank you
      I opened the box, here are some images

Comment

I have the same problem. Strange because I have m8s S812 and looks the same

here is my PCB : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...mNFNWM3QTFoZDQ

Comment

I have the same problem- no wifi no bluetooth. And the pcb is the same as above kca-003 ver 1.0 date 150422. The only difference i have m8s with amlogic s812 cpu

Comment

nah same wifi chipset Neo

flash this rom http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6ed7b88a...2-20140929.rar

you may need to flash remote update depending on your remote you have round or 2nd gen square
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post

you may need to flash remote update depending on your remote you have round or 2nd gen square
              This rom works with both S802 and S812 processor ?

Comment

Will it work with the same pcb as above ..only differece is amlogic s812 pcu, wifi chip ap6330?

Comment

link is for s802

I will provide s812 is is s812s or s812 c?
                  Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

link is for s802

As far as i know mine is m8s s812 ap6330 with pcb board KCA-003 ver 1.0 date150422(to me it looks like an older m8 boards not like newer m8s boards

Comment

How to know if its s812 or s812s or s812c

Comment

link is for s802

How to check the version of the S812 ?
                        • S802 – Good for 1080p and 4K video playback. Excellent performance with a quad core processor, Octa core GPU. Could be also used as a pretty good gaming platform. No HEVC support.
                        • S812 – Same as S802 but adding H.265/HEVC video decoding up to 4K and Gigabit Ethernet. This makes it more future proof than S802, and it could potentially be used as a media center with a USB hard drive and Gigabit Ethernet connection.

So firmware s802 might work , but not use H.265 ? Am I wrong ?

If s812 has a Gigabit Ethernet...why Me and dincis1 have 100mbit ? Probably this is the fault of PCBs from m8.
                        Last edited by hipisxbit; 11-02-2015, 14:18.

Comment

Originally posted by hipisxbit View Post
                          How to check the version of the S812 ?
                          • S802 – Good for 1080p and 4K video playback. Excellent performance with a quad core processor, Octa core GPU. Could be also used as a pretty good gaming platform. No HEVC support.
                          • S812 – Same as S802 but adding H.265/HEVC video decoding up to 4K and Gigabit Ethernet. This makes it more future proof than S802, and it could potentially be used as a media center with a USB hard drive and Gigabit Ethernet connection.

So firmware s802 might work , but not use H.265 ? Am I wrong ?

If s812 has a Gigabit Ethernet...why Me and dincis1 have 100mbit ? Probably this is the fault of PCBs from m8.
                          So did you try to flash k200 firmware on n200 another words s802 on s812 device?

Comment

No, not yet. I was hoping that you do this Seriously what is waiting to answer JustMe , I think that's an expert on Android

Comment

Originally posted by hipisxbit View Post
                              No, not yet. I was hoping that you do this Seriously what is waiting to answer JustMe , I think that's an expert on Android
                              Just did it and bricked my box...its not possible to get it back by amlogic sd burning tool its just keep blinking and m8s logo is on it...dont know what to do now....dont see any message on tv either. Its just start apgrading and cuts out and logo on screen..........very bad

Comment

Working...
                              X