Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink X2 problem

Hi everyone,
    I've read there's anothe member with the same problem, so if someone finds out a solution it can be helpfull for anyone who may have the same problem. I have a Beelink x2 wich turns on, the light turs blue but the Tv shows 'no signal'. Someone has any idea to fix the problem? Thaks in advice.

Try changing HDMI cable, if you have a microsd card inserted then remove it.

Comment

I have no micro sd inserted. I have tried another cable and nothing changed, flashed the latest firmware too. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Try pressing the 1/x/? key after about a minute (to make sure it has booted first) it maybe that the signal is wrong for your tv, or try flashing with one of Trigtop's roms if that doesn't work. Then press the 1/x/? key

Comment

What is the 1/x/? key? Where can i find trigtop's roms? Thanx

Comment

The key on the bottom left "1/a"

And here is Trigtops Rom

Comment

I have flashed it, but still have the same problem!

Comment

Yip. Mine is exactly the same after numerous reflashes. Refund incoming from Gear Best

Comment

Originally posted by Gennydess View Post
                  I have flashed it, but still have the same problem!
                  Dear Gennydess & kPATm
                  Sorry for this bother.
                  Please help me show you TV model ID, we want to buy the same model to test .
                  HDMI display issue is the first important problem we want to update but always fail to get this type TV to test. We even go to the TV sales field to try kinds of TV.

BTW, would you help to check whether the blue led blinks every time press a remote key.
                  thanks

Comment

Hi Trigtop, thaks for everything you are doing! Yes, it blinks if i press a button of the remote. I'm trying to use it connected to a La Flatron M197WDP.

Comment

I have tried 2 TV sets

1st is a Toshiba Regza 42RV555DB
                      2nd is an Evotel ELCD32TSEDH

And yes the blue light also blinks on mine when I press a remote key

Thanks for trying to sort out this problem

Comment

Is there no news on this TRIGTOP?

Comment

Sorry.
                          Gennydess and KPATm
                          So the new image still diaplay nothing. Update with USB cable? Would you like to add my skype ? I need a bit more information.
                          thanks

Comment

I had a very similar problem. I had set my X2's to 1080P/50Hz while they were connected to my computer monitor. When I moved the box down to my main TV and connected it, I got no picture. Brought it back to my computer monitor, and it worked fine. So, I went into the Display settings and change it to 1080P/60Hz, reconnected to my TV, and everything works great!
                            Turns out my main TV doesn't support 50 Hz. Make sure this isn't the issue... Try connecting the box to a computer monitor and see if it displays on that.

Comment

Have tried my monitor and still have the same problem. I just installed Skype. What is your contact info TRIGTOP?
                              Last edited by kPATm; 11-16-2015, 16:48.

Comment

Working...
                              X