Help request MXIII-G >>>S812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help request MXIII-G >>>S812

Hi, I bought one box and tried to downgrade because some kodi addon won't work on lollipop. I've tried to flash remix firmware foolishly without any backup or information about the box, now I have twrp and green image go on forever. Tried usb burning tool; I have world cup device but nothing is detected by the tool.
    The model is VicTsing MXIII-G S812 2gb/8gb giga ethernet, firmware before the disaster was 10somethingL 5.1.1 Lollipop
    Please help me on what should I flash on this box

edit: the device is now on! Flashed 106l1 by tronsmart. sorry to bother you all. Still a question, is it now save to downgrade to kitkat in some way? I saw on the same page 316k3 sdcard but it is a bin less than 3mb, is there any howto?
    Thanks again
    Last edited by daweb; 10-31-2015, 01:27.

You could try this firmware, it is for tronsmart mxiii plus, whixh is essentially the same device as the mxiii g

Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
      You could try this firmware, it is for tronsmart mxiii plus, whixh is essentially the same device as the mxiii g
      Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.
      Yep is the one that I mention in the quote, I'm not getting how to flash it; is it possible to flash through sdcard? in the zip file there the boot maker and the bin, still couldn't find how to use it

Comment

Originally posted by daweb

Yep is the one that I mention in the quote, I'm not getting how to flash it; is it possible to flash through sdcard? in the zip file there the boot maker and the bin, still couldn't find how to use it
        i have no idea how sd flashing works, you still can not get it connected to usb burning tool after the device is working again?

Comment

I have the samedi box. 106L1 corrects many very annoying bugs such as Google services crash when using bluetooth keyboard...kodi 15.2 is OK with 4k h265 (except big Buck Danny 4k h265).

I think going back to kitkat isn't necessary now.

I install it with sd...all is explained on tronsmart's files

Comment

Originally posted by Plumplum View Post
            I have the samedi box. 106L1 corrects many very annoying bugs such as Google services crash when using bluetooth keyboard...kodi 15.2 is OK with 4k h265 (except big Buck Danny 4k h265).

I think going back to kitkat isn't necessary now.

I install it with sd...all is explained on tronsmart's files

kitkat and lollipop sd have different way, to flash. this rom is ok but pulsar kodi addons won't work on lollilpop. I notice that plexus addons messed up everything, I can't play movies stored in my LAN.
            Anyway now the setup is quite stable, I will stay in 106L1 and wait for a new release of pulsar.
            thanks

Comment

Pulsar and plexus not working in lollipop? In kk worked fine?

Comment

Originally posted by Txemoto View Post
                Pulsar and plexus not working in lollipop? In kk worked fine?
                I have both installed in my galaxy nexus with kk and both works fine. Issue about pulsar and lollipop are reported in other forums, didn't read anything about pulsar but when enabled I can't play anything from my NAS

Comment

So it is only a lollipop's issue? And plexus too doesnt work?

Comment

If its a general lollipop isssue the devs of the plugins or kodi are in charge...

Comment

Working...
                    X