Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink X2 dead?

Hello,

My X2 worked fine a couple of weeks. Now it does not turn on. I get the red light when I connect to power. But the light doesn't turn blue from neither remote control nor power button on device. I tried to remove the power cord from device/plug and wait. It didn't work. Is there anything else I can try?

Cheers,

I had the same problem. I tried flashing the box with custom firmware on here but nothing has worked :-( Im waiting on a refund from Gear Best

Comment

Sorry Kenjiro & KPATm,
      It is my mistake.
      There is a error value resistance paste at one time SMT manufacture (1080 pieces board at 20150910, the board SIN from S0X23002100001—S0X23002102380) . I will start a new topic to describe it in detail. I had uploaded a new image for this board.

version:X2_202K4 for BAD RED LIGHT

Apology for my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by TRIGTOP View Post
        Sorry Kenjiro & KPATm,
        It is my mistake.
        There is a error value resistance paste at one time SMT manufacture (1080 pieces board at 20150910, the board SIN from S0X23002100001—S0X23002102380) . I will start a new topic to describe it in detail. I had uploaded a new image for this board.

version:X2_202K4 for BAD RED LIGHT

Apology for my mistake.

Hello,

I did not flash a custom firmware. I hzve this problem with stock firmware. Do you think it will still solve it?

I don't have a male-to-male usb cable so I'll buy one if needed.

Comment

Dear Kenjiro,
          yes, it will be solved.
          Thank your my dear friend.

Comment

Originally posted by TRIGTOP View Post
            Dear Kenjiro,
            yes, it will be solved.
            Thank your my dear friend.

Hello,

I'm following the steps as described but It says burn firmware failed

Comment

I did have just a red light but after flashing another image a few days ago I do get the box to turn on with the blue light BUT there is NO picture on screen. The box seems to behave as if it on if you press a button on the remote the blue light will blink.

I just flashed the box with the X2 202k4 image but the problem is still the same. The box turns on and off with the remote or the on board button. I think the box is kind of working its just that I cant get an image on any of my monitors/Tv's
              Last edited by kPATm; 11-04-2015, 17:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjiro View Post

Hello,

I'm following the steps as described but It says burn firmware failed
                Dear Kenjiro,
                Sorry,
                Do you use USB cable to update? PhoenixSuit_EN_V1.0.8 tool ?
                Would you mind to add my skype ,I can describes more message to you.
                Thanks

Comment

Dear All,
                  I had just updated a new verions 203K4 for RED light bug. Adding OTA ,so next update will be easier.

note: X2_203k4 borns now, so you can omit X2_202K4 for BAD RED LIGHT which is 720p UI and no OTA.

X2_203K4
                  based on:202k4
                  features:
                  1, old features: 1080p UI, allwinner LOGO, root,720p60 default resolutions and so on.
                  2, for bug vpn connect fail on 202k4.
                  3, Auto power on without requirement pressing button after power be inserted.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X