Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem getting into recovery to get TWRP Recover + Root

Hey all..

K got my minix box up and running but I want to r00t and use a custom recovery TWRP would be what id Like but CWM would be a option too.... Only problem at the mo is I have formatted my usb flash drive to FAT32 I put on the file I got to install TWRP + Root from a thread on this forum.

My BIG mofo of a prob is when i hold the reset down and press start to enter recovery ( I know full well how to enter recovery I have done it lots n lots of times) I see the minix screen so I release the reset n the power on. Al I am getting is a total white screen can anyone plz plz help me? I cant get into recovery at all now.

So 4 a finish, I go to enter recovery, all I get it a white screen nothing else happens and I let the white screen sit for a full half hr just to see would recovery come on but no i didn't.

I have searched about a white screen but can find a thing :-( Plz fellow MINIX lovers plz try help me here im stuck and really do not want to wipe and flash d latest FW again!!

can you get there by adb reboot recovery?
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

I have not tried, How would I do this? It would e annoying do. My laptop screen broke from a drop waiting on a new screen to arrive so im hooked up to a monitor using my laptop. I dont know whats causing it, asked on the official MINIX Forums days ago ZERO replies, you would think that they would help! Anyway thx for the reply pal k.

Comment

What minix box?
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
          What minix box?

X8-H plus

Comment

RiC3Y - I had the same problem. You will need to flash the latest firmware via your PC with the USB flashing tool. Link :

Official X8-H PLUS 007A firmware (20150925)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

RiC3Y - I had the same problem. You will need to flash the latest firmware via your PC with the USB flashing tool. Link :

Official X8-H PLUS 007A firmware (20150925)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Rawhide85; 11-16-2015, 16:12.

Comment

Working...
              X